A new French trophy hunter

AP89GP

Hey!

I'm using this website for a while now. But today is a good day to use the forum part of the website, so here I am :)

Sorry if my english isn't perfect, I'll do my best :)

I play on PS4 only, I had a PS3 and a Vita before but I had to sell them because I didn't havec time to use them. But last year, I decided to start from scratch with a PS4, I play nearly an hour everyday before I go to work (so between 6 and 7 AM UK time), a bit more on sundays. And I play sometimes using remote play while my wife is watching boring stuffs on TV

So, I'm not the biggest gamer ever but I'll do my best to get all the trophies on every games I play. I'm currently playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and VR Worlds

Maybe we are going to play together soon :)

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the site!

You seem to have a somewhat tight schedule to play games, which reminds of me actually ha ha ha.

Good luck with the trophy hunt and I hope you enjoy the site. ?

• Like 1

Welcome AP89GP!

As it happens I recently finished Rise of the Tomb Raider myself. Only the campaign though, there are still 43 trophies left. But I am not sure if I get all of them, some of them are really time consuming. But I enjoyed the game nevertheless, even better then 2013 reboot.

Good luck with hunting trophies but more importantly enjoy the game(s) and everything else. ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Thank you to all of you for your message. 

Sure, I'm not plenty of time to play, but it coule be worst 

Yeah, Rise of the Tomb Raider is a very good game, and it's a time consuming game but I really enjoy every minute of it ! For me, the only wick point is that there are too much gunfight at the end, I'm more an adventurer than a soldier haha

Edited by AP89GP