Nightfall DLC

GeckoGojira

27 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Couldn't have said it better myself.. I really enjoyed the main game so i was looking forward to this, quite disappointed.

Thanks heaps for your help with the collectables, just about to clean up the last level.

Could i ask where you rounded up 4 enemies for the bomb/kunai trophies? 

I did both those trophies in the final area of chapter 2. There are 2 guards guarding a door and 2 guards patrolling nearby. It's the building you need to enter to finish the level. Kill the 2 snipers on the side first. Stand in the middle, where there is shadow and whistle until they group together. It might take a few tries as the AI is shit. Good luck.

Edited by BakkerJ
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, BakkerJ said:

I did both those trophies in the final area of chapter 2. There are 2 guards guarding a door and 2 guards patrolling nearby. It's the building you need to enter to finish the level. Kill the 2 snipers on the side first. Stand in the middle, where there is shadow and whistle until they group together. It might take a few tries as the AI is shit. Good luck.

Worked like a charm ? got my 100% thanks again!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, BakkerJ said:

I think this DLC is pretty bad to be honest. It's really short, so at €9,99 it's way overpriced. Forgettable story. I enjoyed the main game, so I expected something more than this. Maybe the fun of this DLC is that you can play in coop, but you need ps plus, so I did it solo.

Just took the plunge with it, was gonna ask if it was worth it first as $15 Australian is pretty ridiculous for what is a third of the length of the base game, not to mention it's just an unlock key and was as I suspected already added to the game a few weeks ago (file size was larger when I redownloaded the game). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6.6.2018 at 3:29 PM, BakkerJ said:

I think this DLC is pretty bad to be honest. It's really short, so at €9,99 it's way overpriced. Forgettable story. I enjoyed the main game, so I expected something more than this. Maybe the fun of this DLC is that you can play in coop, but you need ps plus, so I did it solo.

That frustrates me a lot. =/ I had a few Euros extra this month and thought about finally getting it... well... I'll rather wait for a sale. 10 Euros is way too much for a short and forgettable story.

PSN has Add-On-Sales every here and then, I'm sure Nightfall will show up on this list someday.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

That goddamn Yurei seal for chapter 3: The Hunt for Answers, is truly pissing me off! I've played and replayed this level several times and even though once I'm at the Results screen or whatever it's called and I'm rewarded the points for "No Alerts" this seal doesn't unlock. Sure, I'm spotted here and there but I either kill them before the alarm's raised or if I'm too late I just let an enemy kill me. It's how I've managed to get this seal for chapters 1 and 2 so why it isn't working for chapter 3 is making me think that maybe I have a glitched out game on my hands? 

I'll likely not get a reply because honestly I doubt anyone still plays this game but if someone happens to stumble upon this post any time soon and knows why this is happening by all means do share.

-UPDATE-

I finally unlocked the seal. The only difference I could see this time is under Stats where it says Player Discovered: I didn't receive a negative score. I noticed from other runthroughs that even though I got the No Alerts bonus I still received negative points under the Player Discovered stat. But I killed enemies before they could sound the alarm though so I'm still confused as to what the hell happened and why the seal didn't unlock. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 3 months later...