Interested in completing Rayman 3 100%? Here's a few pointers.

Grample_Gust

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a horrible problem. My PS3 crashed in the final cutscene of the game and deprived me of the "Where is my Andy?", "Perfection needs no arms" and "Patience pays off" trophies. When I resumed the game, I was unable to start at the final segment of the last level and was forced to start from the beginning of that level. When I finished the first part of The Tower of the Leptys they gave me the "Perfection needs no arms" trophy after doing it 100%. Right now I continue to advance in this last level to be able to obtain the other two trophies.

My recommendation is that you have a backup save in the confrontation against the final boss, so you will save a lot of minutes in case the same thing happens to you.

I will update this same post as soon as I get the other 2 trophies.

EDIT: Ok, I just got "Where is my Andy?" and "Patience pays off" after finishing the last part of the final level, this time without any problem.

EDIT2: btw, I missed the Matuvu #11

Edited by JorgeSleep

On 11/4/2021 at 0:00 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

I wouldn't.

It's a decent little game to just run through but you will drive yourself mad going for 100%. 

Why they tied a timing based scoring system based on EVERYTHING you do to a 3D platformer is beyond me. 

Yep, decided to give this a try and I regret it so much. The combo system was an atrocious decision to tie to 100%, especially since you're never even given any score thresholds to work with - you just have to do everything PERFECTLY, and after trying and failing to do just that on the first post-marsh level I just gave up and decided I had better things to do with my life. Fuck this game.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I just got all trophies today i wasn't able to get 100% score on my first run of desert of knarren however after i beat the game and getting 100% score in every level onwards   i was able to use chapter select to replay the entire chapter and get the highest score so it seems that you are able to miss a 100% score and go back for it 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...