Ps2 to Ps4

egishka123

It's normally a few months after a release before new PS2 classics come to the store. The last release was The King of Fighters 98 on March 20 in NA. So, it'll probably be around June or July until we see another. Also there's been some more PS2 trademarks popping up for Rockstar games - we'll probably see another Rockstar game bundle not too far down the road.

1 hour ago, egishka123 said:

Maybe somebody knows why Sony stoped put PS2 classics to PS4 store because its long time they didn't add any games at all

That's not accurate. Please look here and sort by date to see what the release schedule looks like. It hasn't been long at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStation_4

26 minutes ago, egishka123 said:

But its says like last games realesed in 2017

And I am trying to google it 0 news about it ..

You didn't sort by date, then. The last release was March 20th, 2018 for The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match. There were three releases in August 2017 and three in December 2017. Also, the following titles are all due to be released:

• Alter Echo
  • Ape Escape 3
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  • The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga
  • Legaia 2: Duel Saga
  • Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
  • Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition
  • MX vs. ATV Unleashed
  • MX vs. ATV Untamed
  • Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
  • Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild
  • Stuntman: Ignition
  • Summoner
  • Summoner 2

26 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Dunno about others, but this one PS3 game.

It's listed here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Club_3:_Dub_Edition) as a PS2, PSP and Xbox game. You should probably contact Wikipedia and tell them they're wrong.

Are you sure you're not thinking about Midnight Club: Los Angeles? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Club:_Los_Angeles

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It's listed here (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Club_3:_Dub_Edition) as a PS2, PSP and Xbox game. You should probably contact Wikipedia and tell them they're wrong.

Are you sure you're not thinking about Midnight Club: Los Angeles? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Club:_Los_Angeles

Yes, you right.

2 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You didn't sort by date, then. The last release was March 20th, 2018 for The King of Fighters '98: Ultimate Match. There were three releases in August 2017 and three in December 2017. Also, the following titles are all due to be released:

• Alter Echo
  • Ape Escape 3
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  • The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga
  • Legaia 2: Duel Saga
  • Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
  • Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition
  • MX vs. ATV Unleashed
  • MX vs. ATV Untamed
  • Panzer Elite Action: Fields of Glory
  • Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild
  • Stuntman: Ignition
  • Summoner
  • Summoner 2

Do you know If they will have trophy support? Namely the gta ones?

1 hour ago, Hogie838 said:

Do you know If they will have trophy support? Namely the gta ones?

I cant say I know because I didn’t make the deals and I’m not in charge of the porting, but Sony does require all PS4 games to have trophies so I could safely assume they would. 

• Like 1

I hope with all my heart to see one day the Socom trilogy with combined assault. With trophies it would make things even more beautiful. Socom belongs to Sony so I do not know what they expect for published on PS4.

23 hours ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Dunno about others, but this one PS3 game.

There was no ps3 release of Midnight Club 3 or it's remixed version. I mean MC3 came out like a year before the ps3. 

However Stuntman: Ignition did have a ps3 version. 

On 08/05/2018 at 0:56 PM, egishka123 said:

Maybe somebody knows why Sony stoped put PS2 classics to PS4 store because its long time they didn't add any games at all

We have a thread all about PS2 on PS4 here on these forums you may want to check out, PS2 on PS4: Games list and discussion.

It’s true they’ve slowed down recently but they’re still coming. As someone said one was released in March, also a trophy list for another is up on this site but hasn’t been released yet but should be coming soon. One thing though is there is just a small dev team at Sony who create the trophies for these games and this same team have been more preoccupied with porting PSP games to PS4 lately, namely PaRappa the Rapper, Patapon and LocoRoco.