Cheats in games that don't disable trophies

Most cheats on The Sims 4 disable trophies, but there are cheats to add traits to your Sim without needing to buy them from the rewards store. These trait cheats don't disable trophies and can make some of them a bit easier. The game is still a long grind, though. 

9 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Well, i think that is not cheat code.

You can exploit some bugs in the game to farm nodes, but that's something different, right?

No.

There are button combinations that give you credits, nodes, and refill your stasis. This was in the original Dead Space, but I believe something similar exists in the second and third major installments of the series.

14 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

No.

There are button combinations that give you credits, nodes, and refill your stasis. This was in the original Dead Space, but I believe something similar exists in the second and third major installments of the series.

Hmm, button combinations, interesting.

I've never heard of them before.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is the only one that comes to mind right now because I played it recently.

There is an option to input cheats in the game and you disable trophies by doing so. However, I remember to have read on a guide that there was a workaround for this in order to play with both cheats and trophies enabled.

No idea what you had to do as I actually played the game normally. :P Like a true Jedi lol

Edited by Honor_Hand

6 hours ago, dj_helyx said:

It's in the trophy guide on this (and pretty much every) site: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/726-dead-space-trophy-guide#3-tips-strategies

Oh cool, well I platted it before the guide was published and unless I'm wrong I didn't use a trophy guide for that game. Good to know it, when I revisit the first dead space I'll check those cheat codes. Thank you ?

@gamebox2122 allow me to suggest you to edit your topic with all replies in it. It would be interesting to people with the same curiosity ;) just confirm if those cheats mentioned don’t disable trophies and if they actually helps with the platinum (from what I’ve seen, Manhunt only allows you to use cheats if you have already completed the game in harder difficulties - therefore it doesn’t help with the platinum).

Some games I remember with in-put:

. Cars 2

. Killzone HD

. Dead Space

. Tomb Raider Underworld

With game changers:

. Jak trilogy

. Celeste

On 5/9/2018 at 10:36 AM, XLordXNightmareX said:

Really?

The cheat codes only allow you to get a head start with some extra nodes and allow you to instantly refill your oxygen and stasis. Tbh it does make the game a massive cheese being able to instantly refill stasis because you can abuse the shit out of it.