PS4 Profile Games Played List not updating!

CousoSixFour

20 minutes ago, Monokuma_79 said:

same ive been having the same problem i got Devil May Cry 4 a few days ago ive get achievements and every thing for it and its not showing up on my profile at all 

Please call Sony and let them know. Every time I call they say I am the only one that has called. I know that may be a lie, but truthfully a lot of people including many Sony employees don’t know what the games list is.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2018 at 10:48 AM, CousoSixFour said:

Anyone else still having this problem? I have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks now....i have called playstation and basically dont know whats going on. Has anyone tried to initialize their ps4? And did it fix it? Thats the last thing i can thing of that could PROBABLY fix it. ?

Edited by Wohzy

• 1 month later...

I'm experiencing this issue again as of last night as well. I bought 3 games on sale and started them all up, but they didn't add to my games list on my profile. Checked again today and they still aren't there, but show up fine in my recent activity with the whole "username has started (this game) for the first time" and what not, and the trophies synced fine. Minor annoyance but hopefully it's not just me, and it gets fixed soon enough.

• Like 3

Though this topic is a year old, I'll add my two cents just because I'm experience the same issue as well and you people are not alone on this regard.
There are actually other people on Reddit who are experiencing the same stuff, and taking into account older posts it seems it has been happening for a while.
Should this issue be solved in the next days I'll update y'all on this topic.

• Like 2

Hmmm. I just checked mine and notice I don't have my recently bought and playing games like Borderlands 3 and  Bloodstained Ritual of the Nights.
I don't know if my game count is right though.