500,000 guilders

I got this by selling everything in my inventory and then reloading my save after popping the trophy. I had a ton of ingredients/materials from my townsfolk, way more than I needed for the trophy. You don't need to accumulate the money from battles, so it really isn't very time consuming unless you're constantly selling off your inventory and spending the money elsewhere.

I only mention this because I read a guide that made a big deal about how time consuming it was to collect 500,000 G. Hope it helps.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

These types of trophies aren’t usually hard, save reloading after selling almost always does the trick. 

Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Like I said, I only brought it up because it was mentioned elsewhere as being an obstacle. I did the same kind of thing for the 50 weapons, 50 armor, 50 magic upgrade, and 50 higgledy trophies.

1 minute ago, RNumbers said:

Yeah, it's pretty obvious. Like I said, I only brought it up because it was mentioned elsewhere as being an obstacle. I did the same kind of thing for the 50 weapons, 50 armor, 50 magic upgrade, and 50 higgledy trophies.

Some of the guides for this game oversell how hard/long things are to do. Not sure why, maybe just in the rush to complete a guide they didn’t optimize things?