Is This Glitched or Is It Just THAT Hard to Do?

Burgins

Synophis already told me it’s just hard. If it’s glitched then no one knows because it’s not been successfully done on PS4 yet. It’s been done on PC but it’s been patched to be easier because it provides extra healing, a patch PS4 does not currently have.

It's really hard. As someone mentioned, the Steam version was patched and you can select the difficulty, but the boss run in PS4 is in Hard mode by default and can't be changed.  I was working on getting the boss run trophies but got distracted by other games.

24 minutes ago, CarvedWood said:

I'm so glad this thread happened. It motivated me to go back to the game again, and I managed to find a glitch which allowed me to get this trophy first try (I didn't even play that well either). I'll get a video done soon hopefully and link it here @Synophis

The end result of this glitch is that you can have 200 hp in the boss run which means you can just tank alot of the damage.

Wow, great find and congrats on being first. Looking forward to the video :) 

I mean, I was hoping for a video of doing it legit by consistently avoiding damage. Doubling our health sure makes this easier but we'll still have to deal with those messy random fights without real strategy. I need to test this at some point, but I'm not expecting this to be an insta free win unless the exploit also carries over other stuff like difficulty from the main save.

• 1 month later...

So what was the glitch? Having that extra health would super help out.
I keep making it pretty far into the boss rush but as said before, some of those bosses are just total BS and it's so random if you get hit or not. Having 3 ice cream cones to heal would make this a breeze but trying to save the one and only cone for the last boss is a pain in the butt.

15 minutes ago, CrimsonNemo said:

So what was the glitch? Having that extra health would super help out.
I keep making it pretty far into the boss rush but as said before, some of those bosses are just total BS and it's so random if you get hit or not. Having 3 ice cream cones to heal would make this a breeze but trying to save the one and only cone for the last boss is a pain in the butt.

I don't know why that guy removed his video, but he was fighting a boss in I believe boss rush practice. It was a big ol fella and it had two phases, you had to protect some little dudes from it in the second phase (I forget the name of the boss, sorry). But anyways, you get to that second phase and let the little dudes you gotta protect die instead. I don't remember exactly what happened next but I know it was something to do with loading your story mode file. Like you tricked the game into loading your story mode health pool. 

@CarvedWood what's up with the late edits removing the info, man? Was the bug fixed or something?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Its official, there's gonna be no further updates for the ps4 version ? this is an email I recieved back from Soedesco ?

"Hi Zane,

Sorry to disappoint you and a good chuck of people.

But the we are not working on any further patches or updates for Wuppo.

Yours sincerely,

Louis de Buck"

• 1 month later...