Immortal Fame question

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit late but you can use the armory glitch as well, if you switch your current class to any other then switch back you'll get your emergency back and you can use it again, in some missions you can get up to 3 emergency's.

Edited by Awakening
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Awakening said:

I'm a bit late but you can use the armory glitch as well, if you switch your current class to any other and the switch back you'll get your emergency back and you can use it again, in some missions you can get up to 3 emergency's.

This. Which I'd known about that back when I did realistic solo. 

14 hours ago, motojontko said:

If we're gonna go for ait s team in co-op, do we need to pass game when everyone of us is hosting a game? I hope it would count for anyone, doesn't matter who's hosting current mission. 

It counts for all players, doesn't matter who's host. It also stacks with Realistic where we were lucky enough to complete some missions on realistic without a checkpoint and it counted for immortal fame.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/6/2018 at 8:50 AM, motojontko said:

If we're gonna go for ait s team in co-op, do we need to pass game when everyone of us is hosting a game? I hope it would count for anyone, doesn't matter who's hosting current mission. 

Have you already done Immortal fame?