Trophies not popping?

DBrown_13

Anyone else having issues with trophies not popping? I've got 4 left before the plat, and none of them have popped.
I've done 'Reach Out' & 'Triple Crown' about 10 times each with a second controller and nothing, as soon as we did it on my brothers account the first time, he got the trophy.
At one point I heard the noise that i got the trophy but still nothing... :S

Got triple crown but not sure about the other one. Had no difficulties popping trophies in Madden 18. I see you used a 2nd controller (which could be easier). Have you tried doing both trophies solo? 

Edited by kidson2004

10 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Got triple crown but not sure about the other one. Had no difficulties popping trophies in Madden 18. I see you used a 2nd controller (which could be easier). Have you tried doing both trophies solo? 

I havent tried them solo, im guessing they'd be pretty luck based, It's strange how they both unlocked straight away first time we completed them on my brothers account (with 2 controllers) but mine nothing :S

did you get triple crown solo? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DBrown_13 said:

I havent tried them solo, im guessing they'd be pretty luck based, It's strange how they both unlocked straight away first time we completed them on my brothers account (with 2 controllers) but mine nothing :S

did you get triple crown solo? 

Yes I got it solo during my franchise play. Can be done in exhibition mode as well. Try it solo. If not, just adjust the sliders to make the CPU fumble and do it that way. 

On 6/13/2018 at 0:30 AM, kidson2004 said:

Yes I got it solo during my franchise play. Can be done in exhibition mode as well. Try it solo. If not, just adjust the sliders to make the CPU fumble and do it that way. 

tried against cpu but it didnt work. I called sony and told them, they sent me an email and i deleted the game then rebuilt the database and it worked.
thanks for your help mate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DBrown_13 said:

tried against cpu but it didnt work. I called sony and told them, they sent me an email and i deleted the game then rebuilt the database and it worked.
thanks for your help mate.

No problem mate. Glad to help! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Russellmania505 said:

Having the same problem, Just cannot get it to pop. Last one needed for plat aswell. Will rebuilding the database affect any of my saved data on the PS? I’ve never had to do it before.

Nah man, you just have to reinstall the game + update afterwards. You shouldn't lose your saved data.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

For those still struggling with trophies not popping, here's what I did: 

-Uninstalled the game

-Reinstalled

-Delete all game saves

-Restarted the game while I was offline (No internet) and did the remaining trophies 

All 4 of my missing trophies: Full Set, Not Op, Reach out and Comeback City popped without any issues. 

P.S.

Full Set: I super simmed 31 games and played the last one legit

Not Op: I used the triangle button instead of the square one

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
On 2019-03-30 at 5:09 PM, KangourooSoter said:

-Uninstalled the game

-Reinstalled

-Delete all game saves

-Restarted the game while I was offline (No internet) and did the remaining trophies 

All 4 of my missing trophies: Full Set, Not Op, Reach out and Comeback City popped without any issues. 

P.S.

What were the settings you used to set up the super sim? I can’t get “full set” to pop and I legit played all the games multiple times

thanks

• 3 months later...
On 30/03/2019 at 9:09 PM, KangourooSoter said:

-Uninstalled the game

-Reinstalled

-Delete all game saves

P.S.

Just a couple points to add to this for anyone else going for full set.

I did all above; uninstalled, deleted saves and reinstalled, loading and playing the game completely offline.

I did a 'legit' playthrough of all 32 teams in 2 separate sittings. I did 20 teams in the first, and 12 in the second, however it did not pop. 

I remembered a similar previous ea game fight night trophy where you had to do it all in one sitting for the trophy to pop.

I carried on after the 12 legit games I did, and super simmed 19 games from the previous day, and legit played the last game. The trophy then popped.

In summary, I think the important thing is that you have to do it all in one sitting to guarantee the pop.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'll have to try @KangourooSoters method tonight. I have been losing my mind trying to get "Reach Out" despite all other trophies popping normally. I have that, full set and the Longshot trophies remaining. Should I go for full set? I'm at 12/32 teams now or should I start from scratch after deleting my game save?

Edited by MikeCheck--

9 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I'll have to try @KangourooSoters method tonight. I have been losing my mind trying to get "Reach Out" despite all other trophies popping normally. I have that, full set and the Longshot trophies remaining. Should I go for full set? I'm at 12/32 teams now or should I start from scratch after deleting my game save?

Would advise you to start from scratch after deleting game save and doing all 32 games in one sitting.

On 26/08/2020 at 4:46 AM, MikeCheck-- said:

Unfortunately uninstalling, deleting save data and playing offline STILL didn’t make “Reach out” unlock. 

Not going to get any other trophies if it’s ultimately an unobtainable plat for me 

I saw you finally got the plat. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier but congrats for the platinum.

• Like 1