Young male with goals just browsing around

OneShift

Hi.. I haven't used a dating site before but sure, why not. Like any young adult male, I love taking long walks on the beach barefoot. There's not really a lot that I don't find interesting. Wearing no bra must be a given in our relationship, I don't care if we're running track or Thanksgiving dinner. I won't stand for it. Music wise, I like a few different genres. In the bedroom though, I prefer no music. I like the sound of the other breathing just fine. Do you like stuff? I also like stuff. What kind of stuff do you like?

• Like 2

Hi.. I haven't used a dating site before but sure, why not. Like any young adult male, I love taking long walks on the beach barefoot. There's not really a lot that I don't find interesting. Wearing no bra must be a given in our relationship, I don't care if we're running track or Thanksgiving dinner. I won't stand for it. Music wise, I like a few different genres. In the bedroom though, I prefer no music. I like the sound of the other breathing just fine. Do you like stuff? I also like stuff. What kind of stuff do you like?

HI R U A GIRL?

Oh jee. I've never gotten this far dating wise. I'm kind of at a lost for words. So how does this work? Do we exchange cards with our information on them? I'm kind of easy, though. So I may kiss on the first date. I hope you don't just use me for my end of the night special peck. </3. Books are fun. Anywho, just call my beeper and we'll take things from there.

Oh jee. I've never gotten this far dating wise. I'm kind of at a lost for words. So how does this work? Do we exchange cards with our information on them? I'm kind of easy, though. So I may kiss on the first date. I hope you don't just use me for my end of the night special peck. </3. Books are fun. Anywho, just call my beeper and we'll take things from there.

Sounds like a date! I'll pop in my Led Zeppelin III cassette while we go get some pizza.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...