CasualVariance

Servers finally gone

33 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, hamzanawaz203 said:

When the server are going down ?uk region

The LBPK servers closed in all regions last July, thus the Platinum and 100% are no longer possible :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

39 minutes ago, hamzanawaz203 said:

When the server are going down ?uk region

It's not. They're just saying to do them as well before they shut them down in the future. I believe it'll be a long while before then since LBP 1 and 2 levels are utilized in 3.

Edited by dottyduke1

Sad that it is finally down, wish I had purchased the game in 2012, I did get some of the online trophies except for online champ and did create some levels just for the trophies before the shutdown.  So shame I cannot get the Platinum, the main story I can but would be a grind.

Arent there private servers for this game? This came actuallx up as well for modnation racers this week.

On 26/02/2021 at 6:14 PM, Detox2033 said:

Arent there private servers for this game? This came actuallx up as well for modnation racers this week.

If you find out let me know lol

On 26/02/2021 at 3:14 PM, Detox2033 said:

Interesting...

i dont think there is private servers for the game. if they ran on something like game spy i think you can nerf it and make a server. i remember playing battlefield ps2 on my ps3 i had to do a bunch of network settings. but lbp is a sony game isnt it, i think its just done for. when they pull the plug they pull the plug. if you find out any info though let us know. id like to go back and finish it. all the lbp games still have a huge fanbase its odd they would cut it off.