Omega Labrynth Z Getting NA Release

Willreaper41

While I was looking around the play Asia site on info for the Persona dancing games NA release I couldn't believe it but Omega Labrynth Z is actually getting a NA release as well. I don't know what a Z cup is and now that I have the chance I'm a little scared to find out...

Edited by Willreaper41

While it is odd that one week all listings are removed and now both NA versions show up, I do have to agree with Walter.
I hope we are both wrong but I just can't see it. If it said Asia with English subs It would be better signs

5 minutes ago, Shadiochao said:

The western release was cancelled. Play-Asia just haven't taken down the store page for it yet.

But they did, Play-Asia removed all listings (Minus the Australian one for some stupid reason) and even posted on social media about it.

EDIT: It looks like every previous listing is back up on Play-Asia not just NA however all other versions say sold while US has "Soon"
I am going to assume an error has taken place on their system.

Edited by fisty123

Just now, fisty123 said:

While it is odd that one week all listings are removed and now both NA versions show up, I do have to agree with Walter.
I hope we are both wrong but I just can't see it. If it said Asia with English subs It would be better signs

But they did, Play-Asia removed all listings and even posted on social media about it.

Are you sure they actually took it down? You can still find all the other versions using the search feature.

Either way, PQube made it pretty clear that the decision was final.