Let's Play SAO

I'm done with Lost Song. That was my fourth completed SAO (or third, i've done HF twice). I am a bit disappointed till now. HR and LS had silly stories, i believe that if it wasn't for the anime, those games would sell like 90% less. HF was way better with a decent story and twists.

I have Accel, but i don't know if i'll start it now. I also have to buy Fatal Bullet but i'll probably wait for a decent discount (for the complete edition). I hope those two have better storylines

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

SAO x AW is cleared

b3d860b20cbc93ae2419250777dab13215747972

Even if there was a choice for the Trophy, I still go with Kuroyukihime @Masamune

Now I wait with HR and FB until next year but not long before Alicization Lycoris is out... sometime in 2020.

Congrats! I just bought HR a few days ago but I'm waiting to start it...I just got done with a few back to back games and I want to enjoy a small break lol. Plus, I probably wouldn't plat it before the year's end anyways. <_<

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Congrats! I just bought HR a few days ago but I'm waiting to start it...I just got done with a few back to back games and I want to enjoy a small break lol. Plus, I probably wouldn't plat it before the year's end anyways. <_<

Thank you ENTTghe.gif. I only started HR to make the female version of my avatar in HF and try the game.

17 hours ago, Masamune said:

Congrats! ^_^

I6yxS3U.png

Thank you ENTTghe.gif. Now to put it with the two Yuuki awards on my checklist.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like that Alicization Lycoris is coming out May 22, 2020 around the time the 3rd and final part of SAO S3 is airing

https://gematsu.com/2019/12/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris-launches-may-22-2020

It will be only based on the first part of SAO S3 and the rest is gameverse with some parts from the 2nd part of SAO S3

Spoiler

Eugeo more or less ends up being the same kind of character as Yuuki. Dead in Anime/Light Novel canon but alive in gameverse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Looks like that Alicization Lycoris is coming out May 22, 2020 around the time the 3rd and final part of SAO S3 is airing

https://gematsu.com/2019/12/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris-launches-may-22-2020

It will be only based on the first part of SAO S3 and the rest is gameverse with some parts from the 2nd part of SAO S3

Hide contents

Eugeo more or less ends up being the same kind of character as Yuuki. Dead in Anime/Light Novel canon but alive in gameverse.

Is that for everywhere? I'm still waiting for GameStop to have a collector's edition option for pre-order but there's been nothing.

12 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Is that for everywhere? I'm still waiting for GameStop to have a collector's edition option for pre-order but there's been nothing.

It don't say Japan or West or anything yet just the release date but more info might come tomorrow from Dengeki Online.

Now it says the where release date for Alicization Lycoris is.

Japan: May 21, 2020

West: May 22, 2020

@Avatar_Of_Battle The collector's edition option might come soon or some time next year

SAO-AL-Dated_12-07-19_Japan-LE-600x338.j

Japan's limited edition*

*I see the "Gameverse" Heroines on that DVD thing

**So this time, the SAO game will have a "Light Novel" Cover Art version and a "Anime" Cover Art version. Interesting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

@Avatar_Of_Battle The collector's edition option might come soon or some time next year

Japan's limited edition*

**So this time, the SAO game will have a "Light Novel" Cover Art version and a "Anime" Cover Art version. Interesting.

I'm going to be checking GameStop's website often to see if that limited edition becomes a pre-order option for sure. With my wishlist of games getting smaller and smaller I definitely don't mind spending more than usual on new games. (especially since in the last 7 years I haven't bought as many new games as a lot of people out there.)

16 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Japan's limited edition*

I better start saving money. Avengers, the Last of Us 2 and SAO all in the same month. That's a big F for my wallet

They better give us something other than costume designs lol. It's not for another 6 months so I'm going to hold off on pre-ordering until I know more tbh. I'd rather put the money towards other games/steelbooks I know I can get.

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/games/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris#editions

22 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

They better give us something other than costume designs lol. It's not for another 6 months so I'm going to hold off on pre-ordering until I know more tbh. I'd rather put the money towards other games/steelbooks I know I can get.

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/games/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris#editions

It's most likely going to be release later as "Pre-order" DLC. "sees the first costume design for Kirito" That costume looks a little like "Unital Ring arc" Kirito.