• Atelier Firis : The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
    • God Of War
    • Attack on Titans
    • Okami HD (PS4)
    • Zero Escape : The Nonary Games (PS4)
    • Pillars of Eternity : Complete Edition
    • Titanfall 2

30 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

I would also recommend Voez for the Switch. I think it might be mobile as well or something but very enjoyable, some beautiful music.

IIRC I already tried Voez on the phone but somehow didn't like the controls that much. That's also why I hold off from playing Deemo on the phone. Will give Voez a second try on the Switch as there's a demo for it.

• Like 1

Genuinely looking forward to hearing your feedback on this game, and I would be very surprised if you manage to complete it within the next month given your busy schedule :) I'm also curious what happened the previous 3 times that took your attention away...

Edited by Zolkovo
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Genuinely looking forward to hearing your feedback on this game, and I would be very surprised if you manage to complete it within the next month given your busy schedule :) I'm also curious what happened the previous 3 times that took your attention away...

Well technically I am 1 for 3. I did plat Ni No Kuni 2, just not in a month ?. Persona 5 and Lacrimosa not so much. I am looking forward to the Witcher, who knows if there is a plat with my name waiting on it but I am sure I will enjoy the journey (minus that god awful Gwent )

4 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Just two things :

- Don't be greedy

- Don't think there is a logical answer

Have fun :)

Lol, logic ...... who needs that constraint.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately The Witcher 3 has simply not captivated me this month (my loss I am sure) so the $100 random draw will be in play come the 15th of August. Moving forward I am going to replace the game draw with a question and series of choices. Each month will default to a $100 PSN credit draw so feel free to vote how you please. Anyone who chooses to vote an answer will qualify regardless of result.

3 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

:(

I created a NA account just to play it for a third time, this month.If it's up to August 15th, you still have time for the platinum

Wow, that's impressive :o . I still need to play it for the first time. Definitely looking forward to it, as it seems like a good RPG that I can my teeth into.

8 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Wow, that's impressive :o . I still need to play it for the first time. Definitely looking forward to it, as it seems like a good RPG that I can my teeth into.

The goty edition won't drop below 20, so get it.Honestly, the game has too much content with the 2 dlcs, it's a steal at that price

14 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Unfortunately The Witcher 3 has simply not captivated me this month (my loss I am sure) so the $100 random draw will be in play come the 15th of August. Moving forward I am going to replace the game draw with a question and series of choices. Each month will default to a $100 PSN credit draw so feel free to vote how you please. Anyone who chooses to vote an answer will qualify regardless of result.

Sorry to hear that but I can appreciate a game might not necessarily be everyone's cup of tea, no matter how highly regarded. In my case it's Kingdom Hearts and Persona.. just not for me xD

New format sounds exciting, looking forward to the questions!

13 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The game is on sale now, so might buy it.

It's been as low as £13.99 for the GOTY in the UK which is straight up robbery to be honest. EU prices are usually similar, you can probably nab a physical copy at the same price if you like to collect/display physicals. I hope you have a better experience with it than cj and based on your love for RPGs I'm almost certain you will.

Edited by Zolkovo

On 8/4/2018 at 2:07 AM, Zolkovo said:

It's been as low as £13.99 for the GOTY in the UK which is straight up robbery to be honest. EU prices are usually similar, you can probably nab a physical copy at the same price if you like to collect/display physicals. I hope you have a better experience with it than cj and based on your love for RPGs I'm almost certain you will.

Nice, I'll see if the physical GOTY is below 20. And yeah, I'm expecting this game to be a lot of fun.

I wanted to thank everyone for voting in this past month ( and the previous months). I have enjoyed this event, and while I did set out with the best of intentions of honouring it I just simply can't follow through anymore. Make of it what you will. I will be donating the remaining $500 between KindaofFunny, Gamers with Jobs and Proven Gamer. Perhaps some of you enjoy these content providers in which case this small donation might lead to more content. If you are not familiar with them I would recommend them, all three are vastly different so perhaps there is something for everyone.