• Atelier Firis : The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey
    • God Of War
    • Attack on Titans
    • Okami HD (PS4)
    • Zero Escape : The Nonary Games (PS4)
    • Pillars of Eternity : Complete Edition
    • Titanfall 2

14uygw3.png

Over the last 3 years this site has given me the opportunity to meet many wonderful people, read some great articles, opinions and thoughts. It has been a wealth of gaming information and help, laughs and smiles and all the in between. It has given me the chance to meet some of the most hardcore trophy hunters, completionists, casual gamers, trophy whores, trophy haters and those still undefined , all corners of the spectrum covered and focused in at the core, a love of gaming. I have run a couple of comps, supported a few and participated (but rarely finished) many more. So now as I move towards the next adventure I would like to offer something back to the members of this site that have and continue to make it great.

Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓖⓘⓢⓣ

Over the next 8 months running from 15th of April - 14th of December I will be putting a vote to the community to decide which game I should play and attempt to plat. The game with the most votes will be selected and played. The games will be all my own selection based on titles I have been anticipating for some time. A couple of the games may have been started (most likely the first hour / more likely the first 5 mins ) but in these cases I will be restarting them anyway. The voting period will run for one week ( 8th to 14th of the month ). Every person that votes in the current month for any game regardless of whether it is the most voted and therefore played game will go into the draw for a PSN card randomly drawn. Over the course of this giveaway to the community I will be maintaining my usually play style of short games / VN and trophy rush throughout the period so will not be focusing solely on the chosen game. 

Ⓟⓡⓘⓩⓔⓢ

If the game is platted in the month (15th - 14th following month ) a PSN card to the value of $50 AU will be awarded by random draw to one player who votes in the current month

If the game is not platted in the month (15th - 14th following month ) a PSN card to the value of $100 AU will be awarded by random draw to one player who votes in the current month

PSN cards can be payed in AU/NA/UK/HK/JP region to the equivalent of the AU value listed above.

Ⓔⓛⓘⓖⓘⓑⓘⓛⓘⓣⓨ

Any member of this site (premium or regular) from any country that has had an account registered on this site for at least 3 months from the current date 9/4/2018. Please only one vote per person, don't use secondary accounts :(

There are no restriction on winners if you win once you can vote again in following months to re-enter draw. 

Feel free to comment as we go if you like but not required all votes are registered via the poll above.

As always happy hunting and thanks for everything community it has been a great time,

Cj

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Jens said:

I thought about it and if it wins I'm glad as well, but we can't always vote for the same stuff. There might come up some conspiracy theories :ninja:

And so I picked my very close second with Yakuza 6 because I enjoy Yakuza Kiwami surprisingly much at the moment.

Conspiracies!? Time to put on the tinfoil hats :awesome: .

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, damage_6-9 said:

Lol :lol: . I can't tell if whoever owns that site meant it as a joke or they're serious.

On 7/9/2018 at 6:29 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

I was going to vote for Kingdom Hearts, but it wasn't there anymore. So, my vote is now going to Okami HD. It's a real hidden gem with a nice art style.

I am still scarred from that broom fight near the beginning in the alice in wonderland section. That broom can go ....... itself.

On 7/9/2018 at 7:57 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Went for Pillars of Eternity as have never heard of it before

You are old enough to have been around for Baldur's Gate on PC, not sure if you ever came across it. It was spread across 5 CD's lol, ah the good old days. I remember there was a bit moving between a dungeon and a town where you had to keep changing from disc 1 to disc 2, you really had to decide whether it was worth the changing and load times, whole new game play element......... kids these days just wouldn't understand. ? Similar style, many of the same devs. Was a fantastic game. I am sure Pillars would be equally special too.

On 7/9/2018 at 9:24 PM, Crimson Idol said:

I'm surprised (not really) no one voted Nonary Games yet although we all know that CJ is a connoisseur when it comes to VNs. :D

But in all seriousness: Go Team Witcher.

Lol " VN connoisseur ", love it. In my younger days they use to call me the "  Fastest Skip in the West " 

13 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Scary how time flies @cjshaitan, it feels like only last week you put up the first of these! I am going to vote for The Witcher 3 again and I truly hope you have a blast with that game should it win the vote this time.

@eigen-space Even if it ends up being 5000 points it's totally deserving of it xD

It sure does fly, half way home. The finishing line is closing in :)

• Like 2

Baldur's Gate? Still have it :) , should crank it up again one day... thanks for reminding me how old I am, lol

Remember spending hours rewinding, fast forwarding and swapping cassettes let alone cds... 

Edited by damage_6-9
Typo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

I am still scarred from that broom fight near the beginning in the alice in wonderland section. That broom can go ....... itself.

You are old enough to have been around for Baldur's Gate on PC, not sure if you ever came across it. It was spread across 5 CD's lol, ah the good old days. I remember there was a bit moving between a dungeon and a town where you had to keep changing from disc 1 to disc 2, you really had to decide whether it was worth the changing and load times, whole new game play element......... kids these days just wouldn't understand. 1f602.png Similar style, many of the same devs. Was a fantastic game. I am sure Pillars would be equally special too.

The broom fight is honestly one of the hardest fights in the game for me, once you push through that it all becomes pretty cruisy.

Baldur's Gate was my jam back in the day, I had 1 and 2 and played them so many times.

That being said I voted for Yakuza because I'm interested to hear what you thought of it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Lol " VN connoisseur ", love it. In my younger days they use to call me the "  Fastest Skip in the West " 

cjshaitan, the modern version of Lucky Luke. He can choose the proper options before they even pop up. But those skills sure come in handy when playing other games. IIRC you enjoyed rhythm games? That' surely benefits you there.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Broom fight? :hmm: I don't remember that being in the game.

It wouldn't surprise me if the game just dropped that in there to fark with me, you would be surprised how often that happens to me ?

38 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

cjshaitan, the modern version of Lucky Luke. He can choose the proper options before they even pop up. But those skills sure come in handy when playing other games. IIRC you enjoyed rhythm games? That' surely benefits you there.

Rhythm games are life, as long as they are easy and don't have DJMaxRespect anywhere near the name :)

45 minutes ago, Dessane said:

The broom fight is honestly one of the hardest fights in the game for me, once you push through that it all becomes pretty cruisy.

I definitely pushed, it just pushed back harder ?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

Rhythm games are life, as long as they are easy and don't have DJMaxRespect anywhere near the name :)1f602.png

So true. I especially enjoy the fact that there's quite a bunch of them available on the Switch, which makes me even more tempted to finally get one. I'm mainly curious for Deemo and the Taiko-game for Switch (already preordered), which will also get a patch for English.

1 minute ago, Crimson Idol said:

So true. I especially enjoy the fact that there's quite a bunch of them available on the Switch, which makes me even more tempted to finally get one. I'm mainly curious for Deemo and the Taiko-game for Switch (already preordered), which will also get a patch for English.

I would also recommend Voez for the Switch. I think it might be mobile as well or something but very enjoyable, some beautiful music.