Vita's 7th anniversary event (event officially over)

12 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

I’ve been meaning to drop in & say FFX is ready to go!

Congrats. :) Noticed a few weeks ago that you only had one trophy left but didn't know how far you were with the sphere grid  so it's nice to hear that you are done with it. 

12 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

That’s two down with only one game on my list I’ve yet to start. Which will probably be the one that takes the most time to complete, my luck runs that way.

Cold Steel will surely take it's toll as it's said to be quite a lengthy game. But it's said to be quite enjoyable so I'm sure time will fly by like a breeze. ;) 

• Like 1

Since it's almost November now, I figured it would be a good time to start working on the Japanese anniversary games. I started up MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies and managed to complete the game (and get 41% of the trophies) in just a few hours. I've enjoyed it so far, even if the gameplay is quite basic. I've been playing as Uni for the vast majority of it, partly because ranged characters are very powerful in that game, but she also happens to be one of my favourite Neptunia characters as well. :wub:

I'm not sure what trophy I'm going to refrain from popping yet. I somehow managed to complete the game without transforming, and that trophy's nice and easy, so I might try to avoid getting that one if at all possible. Knowing me, though, I'll probably do it by accident trying to do something else. :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm not sure what trophy I'm going to refrain from popping yet. I somehow managed to complete the game without transforming, and that trophy's nice and easy, so I might try to avoid getting that one if at all possible. Knowing me, though, I'll probably do it by accident trying to do something else. :P

How about this one?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/4636-megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies/13-fashionista

It's the one I kept for last and it also seems that the two other people who platted it for the 5th anniversary also chose that one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4636-megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies/starcrunch061?order=date

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4636-megatagmension-blanc-neptune-vs-zombies/Cisele80?order=date

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Crimson Idol said:

Ah yes, it seems like you have to go out of your way for that trophy but it's not difficult/time-consuming. Perfect! :)

On 10/29/2018 at 5:12 AM, Crimson Idol said:

Congrats. :) Noticed a few weeks ago that you only had one trophy left but didn't know how far you were with the sphere grid  so it's nice to hear that you are done with it. 

Cold Steel will surely take it's toll as it's said to be quite a lengthy game. But it's said to be quite enjoyable so I'm sure time will fly by like a breeze. ;) 

Thank you! Those last special nodes took time to fill & I didn't want to report complete until they were truly done. 

I've actually purchased Cold Steel 2, before playing any of 1. I've seen so much good praise for the series it sounds like an rpg right up my alley. So I think you're right, I should be able to start & finish it in time :D

4 hours ago, mecharobot said:

Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni is ready to pop. Got to 4 900 000 xp, so unless sony bans the trophy list in the meantime, I can get it in 15 minutes. Also got a few trophies from Ys: MoC, though this might be cutting it close.

Congrats! I'm sure you are happy to be done with the unnecessary grind for the XP. And good luck with Celceta. Don't know how much gaming time you normally have but having nearly 5 weeks left should be enough to finish it as it's rather short. The guide says 60 hours but it can be done in much less time. My initial playthrough was something between 25 and 30 hours and  total playtime was something between 35 and 40 hours. And I didn't rush it.

• Like 1

Both MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies and Bullet Girls are now ready to pop for the Japanese anniversary. It's not directly related to the event, but all I need to do before then is platinum Tales of Berseria since I want that to be my 225th platinum milestone and I have 224 right now. I'm already a good 40 hours into that so it should be doable. I don't think I'll have the time to get another Vita game done before the deadline but I'll see how it goes.

As for my thoughts on Bullet Girls, I had fun with it. I think it's only the 2nd third person shooter I've played on Vita with the 1st being Uncharted: Golden Abyss. I laughed when I saw the stripping mechanic take place for the first time. Who knew bullets were so good at removing clothing? :lol: It had some good-looking characters which is always a plus, especially during the JINMON minigame. :eyebrow: But yeah, the platinum wasn't really difficult, it was just a little grindy trying to get a few of the bras/panties to drop (you know what I mean :awesome:).

I also went ahead and ordered Bullet Girls 2 and Bullet Girls Phantasia.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Both MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies and Bullet Girls are now ready to pop for the Japanese anniversary. It's not directly related to the event, but all I need to do before then is platinum Tales of Berseria since I want that to be my 225th platinum milestone and I have 224 right now.

That was quick. :) Just saw that you started Bullet Girls a few days ago but didn't expect you to get both games ready so fast. And seems like (yet again) a milestone interferes with the anniversary.  :P

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

But yeah, the platinum wasn't really difficult, it was just a little grindy trying to get a few of the bras/panties to drop (you know what I mean :awesome:)

We all know you are a womanizer. :eyebrow:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

We all know you are a womanizer. :eyebrow:

Haha, was it that obvious? :awesome:

And you know what? I just remembered that I never got the platinum in the NA version of Persona 4 Golden. I completed my first playthrough years ago and got the vast majority of the trophies but I held off doing the NG+ playthrough so I wouldn't burn myself out on the game (I already got the platinum in the EU version). I've been wanting to play a Persona game recently, so I think now is the perfect time to go back to it so I can pop the platinum for this event. Maybe it's a tall order to platinum Tales of Berseria AND get P4G ready to pop in a month, but I think I'm going to try. I can always move P4G to the western anniversary if it doesn't look like I'll make it in time.

But yeah, for now, please add Persona 4 Golden to my list for the Japanese anniversary. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

But yeah, for now, please add Persona 4 Golden to my list for the Japanese anniversary. :)

And done. Good luck with that as playing Persona 4 and Tales of Berseria in such a short time frame is surely not an easy task. But as both games got good reputation it will surely be an enjoyable one. :) 

Personally I also have to ramp up my speed a bit. I still plan to prepare Mary Skelter for the japanese anniversary but haven't even started it yet and then I also want to spend my time with Spyro 2 and 3 and want to tackle the multiplayer of various PS3-games. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

And done. Good luck with that as playing Persona 4 and Tales of Berseria in such a short time frame is surely not an easy task. But as both games got good reputation it will surely be an enjoyable one. :) 

Personally I also have to ramp up my speed a bit. I still plan to prepare Mary Skelter for the japanese anniversary but haven't even started it yet and then I also want to spend my time with Spyro 2 and 3 and want to tackle the multiplayer of various PS3-games. 

Thanks! And yeah, that's for sure. :D

I wish you luck in completing Mary Skelter before the deadline - that's another game I have in my backlog. But yeah, I get the allure of playing the hot new thing like Spyro instead. You need a lot of willpower for events such as these. :lol: At least the Spyro platinums seem to be pretty quick and easy, so making time for them probably won't screw you over too bad. :P

• Like 2

いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!is ready to pop, i needed a little guide on the internet but it all worked out, now i can start punchline and see how that goes.

for the western anniversery everything going good with demon gaze 2, but not started world of final fantasy yet and cosmic star heroine is still shipped from limited runs.

maybe im doing a third visual novel for the japanese birthday but i dont now yet

• Like 1

16 hours ago, chellesan said:

いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!is ready to pop, i needed a little guide on the internet but it all worked out, now i can start punchline and see how that goes.

for the western anniversery everything going good with demon gaze 2, but not started world of final fantasy yet and cosmic star heroine is still shipped from limited runs.

maybe im doing a third visual novel for the japanese birthday but i dont now yet

Congrats on the progress. :)

Hope you enjoyed reading Ima Sugu Onii-chan ni Imouto Datte Iitai! (thanks VNdb! ) and will also enjoy Punch Line.

About Cosmic Star Heroine: I'm also still waiting for my version but according to the Asendia-tracking it's now through customs clearing and should be here in one or two days. ^_^ 

I've been playing Brothers Conflict for one or two hours each day and I'm only in the middle of the first route. And there's at least 10 more routes in this game. :D I'm having fun but it's taking forever and I have no idea if it will be ready for the Japanese birthday. I'm beginning to seriously doubt it :P

• Like 1

Progress update: I've finished my first playthrough of Tokyo Twilight. Overall a good story, but I won't give any final opinions on the game until it's set to pop.

When checking events needed I've found out that I missed recruiting 3 characters (1 I realized at the time & the other 2 I had no idea could even be recruited). So that means I'll have to complete 2 more playthroughs for the events. Not so bad with over powered characters in NG+.
The mini game still baffles me, no wins yet (50 needed). The AI aces every game in a few turns like they can see the enemy team while I feel like I'm playing battleship.  So I'm still not sure at this point if it'll be ready in time, but I'm still chipping away at it.

• Like 1

On 22.11.2018 at 6:38 PM, Myu said:

I've been playing Brothers Conflict for one or two hours each day and I'm only in the middle of the first route. And there's at least 10 more routes in this game. :D I'm having fun but it's taking forever and I have no idea if it will be ready for the Japanese birthday. I'm beginning to seriously doubt it :P

That's a first for me to see a novel without any estimated time on VNdb and also one where the fastest person ain't somewhere in the lower single digit hours.  *reads synopsis*

After her mom re-married, Ema moved into the Asahina Family House and acquired 11 brothers.[...]

Are there even that many stereotypes? :D Even if you won't make it I hope you have a fun time reading it.

14 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

Progress update: I've finished my first playthrough of Tokyo Twilight. Overall a good story, but I won't give any final opinions on the game until it's set to pop.

Saw that you made some progress over the course of the last few days. Good work! 

14 hours ago, Gretchen27 said:

The mini game still baffles me, no wins yet (50 needed). The AI aces every game in a few turns like they can see the enemy team while I feel like I'm playing battleship. 

Sounds like one of those typical minigames where you feel like the AI cheats the whole time. Reminds me of the rock-paper-scissors minigame in the various Hatsune Miku where I always felt like the AI would choose the superior option the whole time. 

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Crimson Idol said:

That's a first for me to see a novel without any estimated time on VNdb and also one where the fastest person ain't somewhere in the lower single digit hours.  *reads synopsis*

Are there even that many stereotypes? :D Even if you won't make it I hope you have a fun time reading it.

There's actually 2 more brothers who make their appearance towards the middle of the year xD And I read somewhere that the squirrel has a route too xD

The game actually requires a bit of strategy and planning to get to the true end of each character. And I still don't know how I'm going to unlock some of the routes. Seems like I'll have to create some conflicts to get what I want :P

1543179087-83fe5ab8.png

I chose Louis' route first (the one with the polka dot sweater). He speaks funny and is absolutely unaware of social boundaries. I regret nothing :D Next one will be either Subaru (holding the basketball) because he has the funniest reactions or Ukyou (the one with the grey tie and red shirt). I'm not into shouta but Wataru is really freaking cute.

The only one I'm not interested in is the playboy monk (although he's voiced by Suwabe Junichi, what a waste v.v). He'll probably be the last one.