Halloween Pyramid Challenge

5 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

Thanks for this great event @kingofbattle8174,keep up the good work. I endeavour to play as many of my list as I can and when (if) I make it I will raise a glass to you wherever I maybe. 

All the best,

Cj

Thank you very much. That is a really nice compliment. I really enjoy coming up with and running these. As well as seeing everyone get thier goals amd have fun which is what it is all about.

• Like 1

Hopped up a few steps on my pyramid and completed Until Dawn since it's one of the few games I submitted for two events. (I usually try to avoid that, but I needed a game that started with a 'U' :P) 

It was actually quite good, although I do think they should have handled the replayability a bit better. Not even from a trophy hunter point of view, either since I honestly wanted to see the results of some alternative choices. Not bad enough to replay entire chapters though :P

Lone Survivor will probably be my next game since I also put that one in two events (this time because I really want to finally finish it, but I didn't love my first impression of it :P) 

I updated my initial post

6 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Hopped up a few steps on my pyramid and completed Until Dawn since it's one of the few games I submitted for two events. (I usually try to avoid that, but I needed a game that started with a 'U' :P) 

It was actually quite good, although I do think they should have handled the replayability a bit better. Not even from a trophy hunter point of view, either since I honestly wanted to see the results of some alternative choices. Not bad enough to replay entire chapters though :P

Lone Survivor will probably be my next game since I also put that one in two events (this time because I really want to finally finish it, but I didn't love my first impression of it :P) 

I updated my initial post

That is a reason so far it has not been played yet by myself. I am not a fan of multiple playthroughs at times. Seems like  a dirty trick at times to increase playability when trophies are attached to it. I guess it depends how good the actual game is. 

Game 2 complete in Letter Quest. After getting all the stars, I had less than 20 words left to spell for the last trophy for spelling 3000 words. My next game for this challange will be short bit. Still working on Game of Thrones for my backlog pyramid. After that I will be moving on to The Town of Light for this pyramid. For vita, I am going to work on Persona 4 Dancing All Night. After thats done, I will go do Uncanny Valley.

Oh I am also swapping out a few games since I am not going to buy or rent a fee games. Weeping Doll and Hotel Transylvania 3 are out and Nightmares from the Deep 2 and South Park The Stick of Truth are in.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

You would think in 2 months of AFK I would have earnt at least one plat from my list. It truly amazes me sometimes how distracted I get. Still lets see what we can happen from here. Hope everyone else has been kicking on and having fun. Bring on Halloween 

I don't blame you. I am taking a little break from my challenges as well. I have my next few games downloaded but decided to pull up Hitman Go and give it a try. I will probably go back to Uncanny Valley as soon as that is done.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

My third game of the pyramid is done.

Whispering Willows. 

The setup of this game reminds me of Claire with the sidescrolling and going back and forth between area. This story makes alot more sense though. I did cime across an interesting glitch. If you proceed in the game and decide to start over amd delete the save. The game still tracks the items you have found. With that in mind, on the first screen when you are supossed to pick up amulet,’you cant because it is already in your inventory so you are stuck in the first room. By just deleting the game and redownloading it you get rid of it. So if you start the game be prepared to do it one save file or you will be stuck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Rules have been updated for this year. as an alternate just complete 10 games that fit the theme. 

New start date is tomorrow 10/01 and ends 12/31. 

Remember you can swap at anytime if you think of something else cooler.

I did a new one just to give an idea. 

S361e74.png

S5c1fd5.pngS2c30dc.png

Sf8ba9e.pngS58a184.pngSbb426a.png

Se47a93.pngSb213d7.pngS959ce5.pngS55f310.png

This last row is what I still need to do from last time. plus pne more just to make it even. 

S2e7ddf.pngS229268.pngSb3f530.pngSa2c683.pngSfcff76.png

32 minutes ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Sorry what i mean is can i just play games and plug them in over the course of the event, or do you want a solid list before i start?

I have never had anyone try it that way yet. I like the idea of a set goal ahead of time, but that is why I did include the swaps incase a game does not end up appealing to you or something better comes along. 

I'm down. Most of my games are also being used in the Fall / Winter Challenge, but I've added a few others as well.

Tier 1 - Shadow Warrior (UR)

Tier 2 - Resident Evil HD (VR), Bloodborne

Tier 3 - Batman Arkham Knight (R), PvZ Battle for Neighborville, Alien Isolation

Tier 4 - RE2 Remake, Control, Onimusha Warlords, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

I'm down. Most of my games are also being used in the Fall / Winter Challenge, but I've added a few others as well.

Tier 1 - Shadow Warrior (UR)

Tier 2 - Resident Evil HD (VR), Bloodborne

Tier 3 - Batman Arkham Knight (R), PvZ Battle for Neighborville, Alien Isolation

Tier 4 - RE2 Remake, Control, Onimusha Warlords, Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Welcome, You are the first one to sign up for the 2020 edition, good luck.