Legend of Heroes: Zero and Ao no Kiseki might come to PS4!

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/07/30/zero-no-kizeki-ao-no-kiseki-might-be-ported-to-playstation-4/

Siliconera posted a interview with Falcom's president Toshiro Kondo! Zero and Ao ported for PS4 is hinted!

This is not the news of localization of these games.

Excuse me, I will go now and die for excitiment...

Also sorry if this is in the wrong category.

Edited by killivincent
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

That's cool, but give me some localization news Falcom

Yeah, I'm still waiting on news as to if/when Trails of Cold Steel 3 is coming to the West.  This is nice, and ratchets down my anxiety a small amount, but I'm still waiting on the Erebonia saga in English.

(Don't bother telling me to do it on PC; I don't have a high-end gaming PC rig, I'm not interested in getting one, and the computer is in the public area and has to be shared with the household anyhow. My consoles are my private domain.)

48 minutes ago, killivincent said:

This is not localization news, just news of the possible port! :P

I know. I'm happy because I never planned on buying the other Legend games on PC. I have a great gaming laptop, but I'm an almost exclusive console buyer. I do have The Witcher 2 though.

15 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

I know. I'm happy because I never planned on buying the other Legend games on PC. I have a great gaming laptop, but I'm an almost exclusive console buyer. I do have The Witcher 2 though.

Oh I see, well good that you're happy, makes me happy too! :) I am glad if  Zero and Ao really come in PS4, I could platinum them again.

And I myself too don't really care for PC playing either.

Edited by killivincent

OMG this is some great news.  I think CS3 & 4 are just a matter of "if not now, then when".

Kondo didn't guarantee it but still... I can't help being excited about this.  Should Crossbell make it to PS4, it actually has a shot at coming westward.  We'd probably see these 2 come out AFTER CS4.

There's something else I'd also like to see on PS4- a re-mastered Nayuta no Kiseki.  I think Nayuta's release being so late in the PSP's lifetime (26 July, 2012) may well have killed its chances.   A PS4 version wouldn't have this problem.

Edited by gameoverDude189
  • Like 1