PSA that survival mode is much easier now

REFan

Survival mode is much easier with the latest patch. There are new special items to increase health, damage, etc, opponents seem easier, the good random items appear more often, you can save and quit, and the best part is you can spend fight money when you lose to continue. 

Good luck everyone

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

I would like to farm money to get the 1mil FM trophy. then use that FM to buy the rest of the dlc for season 3. picked up Cody and Blanka today. already had season 1 and 2 pass with Arcade mode.

How you getting FM now? I stopped playing after the arcade edition update, as I ran out very fast and couldn’t afford to try for the free costumes

• 4 weeks later...

You do get a small amount of money from playing online. You can earn a lot of money easily. For each character you can do story, survival, and trials. There is the main story, weekly missions, demonstrations you can watch and a few other ways. Getting to 1 million is pretty easy. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2018 at 11:44 PM, REFan said:

You do get a small amount of money from playing online. You can earn a lot of money easily. For each character you can do story, survival, and trials. There is the main story, weekly missions, demonstrations you can watch and a few other ways. Getting to 1 million is pretty easy. 

They changed where you could earn money from, with the Arcade Edition update, didn't they?

• 4 months later...