Do i need dlc to plat the force unleashed?

This game doesn't need any DLC for the Platinum. I can count on 2 hands, the number of games that need DLC for the Platinum and this ain't one of them :). The Force Unleashed was released before DLC separation was patched in with one of the PS3's firmware updates, which is why all the trophies are bundled in together and not separated like they are in later games.

On 17/8/2018 at 11:00 PM, ExHaseo said:

The only games I know of that need DLC to get a plat were Eye of Judgement, Eye Pet, and Nail'd. So no.

How's that even possible? DLC should be required for 100% not for a Platinum. Who made those games... i hope it's not in the gaming industry anymore lol...

Edited by Lance_87

On 18/08/2018 at 10:39 PM, Lance_87 said:

How's that even possible? DLC should be required for 100% not for a Platinum. Who made those games... i hope it's not in the gaming industry anymore lol...

This practice happened quite often in the PS3 days and there are even cases where DLC became indirectly attatched to a game's Platinum requirements due to shoddy coding e.g. the infamous incident with Bioshock 2's Minerva's Den DLC, whereby you could corrupt your main game saves by installing the DLC mid-playthrough and have to start over from scratch because the game bugged out and wouldn't recognise them :(.

Destiny 1 and 2 also require DLC for their respective Platinums, because the devs locked a lot of the core game content behind expensive paywalls and changed the trophy requirements into the bargain :(. Bungie did eventually revert some of the trophies so DLC wasn't 100% needed to get them but they are a major PITA if you don't own the DLCs so are screwed either way.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.