Arcade mode

Titanomachy_75

Can you get the trophy in coop? Just beat in single player ... Used Erika Just make sure around stage 4,5,6 buy everything :) Dont be afraid to use your money cause each round you should have enough to stock up completely! first 3 rounds as well, I tried to save my clock and dynamite but just use them you will have enough money by the end of the level to stock up. But the first 3 rounds not much gold so just make sure you have at least 3 to 4 clocks and dynamite and 6 to 7 lives :) should be ok... You may have less or more depending at your gold count but should be in that range ;)  

Edited by Titanomachy_75
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

I hate to not finish my games, but I played 6 hours to get this trophy and I don't know if I was really bad but I just can't reach the end of this game in one playthrough.

Persevering when you see that you're near your goal OK but here it's just dying and dying, that was why I say that's a wall

Thanks for your cheer, it's really nice but I really think that's over !

9 minutes ago, OjamaX said:

I hate to not finish my games, but I played 6 hours to get this trophy and I don't know if I was really bad but I just can't reach the end of this game in one playthrough.

Persevering when you see that you're near your goal OK but here it's just dying and dying, that was why I say that's a wall

Which character are you using, and are you fully upgraded? I’ve done this a few times and it’s not really too difficult compared to other games in the genre

6 hours ago, OjamaX said:

use erika

• 1 month later...

every trophies in the game are really easy to win because you can play and upgrade your players to the maximum.

the only hard trophy is this one , the arcade , 

for me the best is have to doing the stage 1-2 without very use of clock time / dynamite , because this two stages can be done without a lot of use them.

buy 6-7 lives 3/4 clock 3/4 dynamite for every level after the stage 2.

stage 3 you have one life in the middle when start the stage you can up and dodge the electric wall on the road but low sometimes.

stage 4 is the hard part , the wave 1 you can easy pass it without use one clock/ dynamite , the only hard part is the wave 3 the last wave of the stage 4 i have save one turret for it i put it in the middle , use clock / dynamite if you see a really big lot of ennemies on the screen , dont spam it for one or 3 ennemies , stage 5 is not hard stage 6 is really easy , because if you play good same me , at the stage 5 you start with all the upgrade , the MK1000 level 5 , level 20 player , 9 dynamite / 9 clock / 1 turret , save it for the last waves not the first. stage 6 is a cake . 

when stage 6 start you dont really need to use clock/ dynamite i used it only before the end stage because a big lot of ennemies on the screen , the two last boss , i got 8 clock/ 8 dynamite / 1 turret really very easy the last stage. 

the only part where you can fail it and game over your game is the last wave of stage 4.

training is the key , you play more good as you fail it. good luck. it's hard , but not very hard.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Forget Arcade mode. I cant get passed stage 2.

A 30 minute game stretched out with hours of grinding and the most artificial difficulty I've ever seen.

Even with a maxed out characters, luck is the primary factor.
There is WAY to much RNG for this 3 or 6 hits nonsense.

Insane grinding, artificial difficulty, luck.
This is a bad game. At least it is for me.

I'm happy for those that do enjoy it, though.
I thought I was getting into a Twin Stick Shooter. Not a Bullet Hell.

I know it has a high completion rate but also has a very low player count which I interpret as only hardcore fans of the genre are actually playing this thing.
To me, this is proof a high completion rate doesnt always mean an easy game.

Edited by Chaos_Culture
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Chaos_Culture said:

Forget Arcade mode. I cant get passed stage 2.

A 30 minute game stretched out with hours of grinding and the most artificial difficulty I've ever seen.

Even with a maxed out characters, luck is the primary factor.
There is WAY to much RNG for this 3 or 6 hits nonsense.

Insane grinding, artificial difficulty, luck.
This is a bad game. At least it is for me.

I'm happy for those that do enjoy it, though.
I thought I was getting into a Twin Stick Shooter. Not a Bullet Hell.

I know it has a high completion rate but also has a very low player count which I interpret as only hardcore fans of the genre are actually playing this thing.
To me, this is proof a high completion rate doesnt always mean an easy game.

I'm struggling with a level 16 Cloe on stage 2 as well lol. You are correct that it's one of those games primarily bought by genre fans. Look at dj max respect, it has a high platinum rate(10% or so) but it is absolutely brutal for people who aren't practiced in rhythm games. Rhythm games and bullet hell and regular shmup games are always like that.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

What i have to say about this mode is what a blast.  I felt like i was back in the 90's playing this.  People this isn't that hard it's designed to preserver and to get the feeling of always getting better. I struggled with arcade mode for a bit like everyone says getting past stage 4.  Here are some tips to make it easier i don't think others have mentioned yet.

1st practice not getting hit by the last 3 bosses with your normal character level 20.  You should be able to beat these bosses easily without using more than a few power ups.  Level 4 boss you move side to side while taking out the side turrets/shields and it's so easy to not get hit.  Basically you are just moving form left to right of screen never up in down unless necessary.  The main point here is to keep the big orbs from targeting you.  Move left he shoots it left but you are already moving right .  Get to the right pause move back left and he is now targeting the right.  You have a perfectly safe spot from the bullet spread right in the center of the screen. 

2nd  If you see a power up and can't get to it instead of taking a chance or getting hit trying to pick it up use a power up to get to it and in the process clear the screen of enemies.  There you just got a free power up after all.  This is very helpful.  once i started doing this the difficulty dropped.

lastly if you are struggling play this mode when you 1st wake up.  Think this doesn't help well think again.  Playing in the AM when you are refreshed from a good night of sleep, nothing is better for getting though a formidable challenge, especially a bullet hell mode. If you thought this mode was an 8 well now its a 6 just from this step and if you follow all 3 well it's now the 4 the guide suggests.  

I had a blast playing this game 

Good Luck!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...