Lest Ye Be Judged

Rowdi

The vanilla trophy for winning one trials match will temporarily be unobtainable after this weekend (8/24 - 8/27). 

Edit:

*For a limited time. We all know how Bungie rolls. It could be a really long time. Trials will not be available through season 4.

Trials of the Nine
Following the weekend of August 24, Trials of the Nine will be on hiatus and the Trophy/Achievement “Lest Ye Be Judged” will not be available to players who have not yet unlocked it.

Players who wish to unlock this Trophy/Achievement before Trials of the Nine goes on hiatus will need to win 1 Trials of the Nine match this upcoming weekend of August 24 and meet the Emissary of the Nine at the Third Spire before the start of maintenance on Tuesday 8/28.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/47156

Edited by Rowdi
Formatting
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, XH0NZX said:

For a Limited Time..

The last time I saw a company say they'd get rid of something temporarily (Hitman Absolution Contracts) it didn't come back. If people care about Destiny 2 right now, they should go for that trophy to make sure they actually have a chance of getting the platinum some day, rather than putting all their faith in it being fixed and seeing that it isn't fixed at all. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

The last time I saw a company say they'd get rid of something temporarily (Hitman Absolution Contracts) it didn't come back. If people care about Destiny 2 right now, they should go for that trophy to make sure they actually have a chance of getting the platinum some day, rather than putting all their faith in it being fixed and seeing that it isn't fixed at all. 

Bungie already said that ''Trials of the Nine'' will be gone just for the Season 4 Here

Trials of the Nine will be on hiatus during Season 4, and its reputation tokens will not be redeemable

Just saying this for people who are interested in this Plat ?

This is why I automatically refuse to buy a game when developers pull this kind of bullshit on people.

I remember doing the same thing back in 2011 - 2012 when it was the hip thing for companies like EA to force you to buy DLC that was in the actual game, like what had happened to Mass Effect 3 and the Catwoman DLC in Batman: Arkham City, which I ended up buying years later after the fact when I found a retail copy of the full game for cheap.

Still, this is complete crap. Bungie knows they can get away with this because they have a big fanbase, and I'm confident a bunch of those people couldn't care less what they do as long as they can come out with another Destiny game, or supply more DLC.

Oh well.

It'll 100% be back. Trials is an insanely popular mode that Bungie even seems to love more than the rest of the game. Considering they plan on supporting this game for a few more years, there's no way in hell that they'll let one of their flagship game modes die. There's absolutely no doubt that it'll be back.

Hell, this trophy is already unobtainable for 4 days out of every week lol, it's an unobtainable trophy more than it's obtainable.

And @Spaz this has nothing to do with dlc so I don't know why you're making that comparison. If anything, Bungie gives everyone the PvP dlc's, including all the new maps, for free so it's literally the opposite of your comparison lol.

Edited by KingGuy420