Project Platinum Hub: All New All Different Marvel

Leon Castle

On 7/30/2020 at 0:51 PM, Leon Castle said:

Now the PP is updated and added Marvel's Iron Man VR as a bonus game and Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat moved to bonus games, why I turned Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat from main game to bonus game? it's due to you need to have a uDraw GameTablet to even play the game and it's hard to find one now and maybe as expensive as a Playstaion VR or less. So now there's a Bonus Emblem for both Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat and Marvel's Iron Man VR(and most likely new marvel games that come out but you need something like Playstaion VR or another tool to play besides Playstaion 3/4/5).

Nice update! I was curious to see how/if Iron Man VR would be incorporated. 

I think I am up for promotion from Uncanny X-men to Guardians of the Galaxy, now with 8 platinums:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

Captain America: Super Soldier

Iron Man 2

Deadpool

X-men Origins: Wolverine

X-men Destiny

Guardians of the Galaxy

I have a copy of Thor somewhere, but I doubt I will chase the platinum here due to the delisted DLC of Marvel Super Hero Squad.  Oh well. 

4 hours ago, blu3st4rdust305 said:

Nice update! I was curious to see how/if Iron Man VR would be incorporated. 

I think I am up for promotion from Uncanny X-men to Guardians of the Galaxy, now with 8 platinums:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

Captain America: Super Soldier

Iron Man 2

Deadpool

X-men Origins: Wolverine

X-men Destiny

Guardians of the Galaxy

I have a copy of Thor somewhere, but I doubt I will chase the platinum here due to the delisted DLC of Marvel Super Hero Squad.  Oh well. 

Updated. I need to try to fight that damn rock troll Ulik on Valhallan Difficulty again. you don't need the DLC to reach the platinum rank, but you need it for the super platinum rank that no one might ever reach.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
3 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

@Leon Castle

If you're including the xmen arcade game, you may also want to include punisher since he's also marvel.

I completed both of those recently.

I did not know that the Punisher had a game with trophies. Good old Frank's game is added now.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now the Proper Banner is made, Next is a Punisher Emblem and later in October a Guardians of the Galaxy or Star Lord Emblem.

Edited by Leon Castle

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, sundrew said:

I’m back for an upgrade from Bronze to Silver! I have 4 plats:

Deadpool

Infinity Gauntlet

Guardians of the Galaxy

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy

Hopefully won’t be as long before I’m back for Gold!

Updated.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

13 hours ago, nabinha said:

Updated.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
17 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

I'd like to jump on this Project Platinum list, I think I'm New Avengers rank?

I've beaten the following titles.

• Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)
  • Deadpool (PS4)
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine

(Personally thought I had finished more lol. I'll have to look into fixing that.)

Added. Spider-Man games only count for the Spider-Man PP.

• 2 months later...

Marvel's Midnight Suns has been added. Looks like Guardians of the Galaxy by Eidos Montréal/Square Enix was the last Marvel game for PS4, not sure if they plan on making a PS4 version of Marvel's Midnight Suns. Still plan to get it on PS5 then I have a PS5.

I wonder if after the DLC is out, the maximum Team Friendship Level can be reached with a DLC character like I reach maximum Friendship Level with Venom instead of Captain Marvel and then maximum Friendship Level with all of base characters but Captain Marvel.

• 6 months later...
On 3.7.2023 at 2:43 AM, StCheshire said:

Add me I have Marvel's Spider-Man ps4/Ps5 plat as well as Miles Morales on ps5! and soon getting Shattered Dimensions.

This Marvel PP is for the non-Spider-Man games sure some has Spider-man as one of the playable characters but it's mostly the other super heroes of the Marvel Multiverse.

This is All New All Different Spider-Man The Spider-verse's own PP. but if you want the Spider-Man Emblem, feel free to come back then you have all Spider-Man Plats one stack.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Mitsukaipt said:

Hello there Mighty Heroes! 1f596.png

Sign me up for New Avengers rank, thank you!

1. Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Both

2. Marvel's Midnight Suns

I also have

Marvel's Spider-Man

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Because New Avengers rank is above Web-Warriors, and the Spidey games are bonus games, guess they don't count for rank :D 

Added.