The day that change my online gaming life

MoreTheVictim

Finally the day has come!

As of today, May 6th, 2013 around 5 PM GMT +1 I have new internet!

Totally unexpected, after a dissapointed afternoon, but we managed to work it out! It's very complicared story and our internet situation is the most complicated I have ever heard and can think off but my online gaming life has changed!

And the best thing is, it's not even finished, this is only half of it and it will be doubled soon!

Note that I have to share my internet with many other people, so this is not even close to my max download and upload speed I could reach alone:

2691094590.png

And I also have a NAT 2 Moderate type now! Finally I can play online games like everyone else does, I can boost with other gamers, accept invites without any trouble, and probably host too! I'm going to order AC: Brotherhood and Tomb Raider right away and anyone willing to boost those games, add me because I'll enjoying this to the maximum!

P.S: I know probably no one cares but I'm so excited!! :D

• Like 2

Congratulations :)

When you have trouble before, you always appreciate it more when it's solved, I remember when I had to stay 3 weeks without internet haha, started missing everything

I'd boost Brotherhood with you but I have my finals coming.

Edited by Playsonic2

Congrats man! Good times are sure to follow :D

Thanks! They sure are! :D

Congratulations!

But what connection did you have before (you are so happy now)? Dial-up?

ADSL, if that's also known in English. It really stinks. :(

Thanks btw. :)

It is always a good day when you get a good internet connection

You betcha! 

I have 4mb down and 0.5 up due to where i live it's the best i can get 

Surprisingly my ping is A+ Very good ! so im good .

That's not that bad, I'd say. 

Where are you from, Poland?

Congrats man, my current situation is very similar to the one you had so I know how hard that can be. Game on. 

Thanks, hope you get it sorted out soon!

Congratulations :)

When you have trouble before, you always appreciate it more when it's solved, I remember when I had to stay 3 weeks without internet haha, started missing everything

I'd boost Brotherhood with you but I have my finals coming.

Thanks! :)

Don't rush, finals are much more important! I know this game will take some time, so maybe we can boost together when you finish your finals.

How did you do that? I cant play RDR online because I dont know how to switch from NAT3 to NAT2

I couldn't neither. 

But it happened as soon as I connected to new internet connection. Was glad to see that, because it would have been annoying to do it manually.

So to answer your question, sorry I don't know. :(

Lol no i'm from UK , I also live in UK my area has really bad internet thought that's why .

Oh I see then I don't understand the country flag I see in your sig?

I know exactly how you feel. I had absolutely awful internet before I moved into my new house (less than 1mb/s download) and could never connect with any of my online buddies. Now that I can get cable I have pretty good internet (which I will be upgrading again soon) and playing online is so much better than it was before. I really hope the Google internet comes to Kentucky soon (I'm sure it will be years and years, if at all) because that seems like the best option on the market by far.

Parker