What's Your PlayStation Game Wishlist?

Crzy Minus

Dunno if this thread has been made before but I'm curious to ask whats you guys game wishlist. By that I mean a list of games you haven't bought yet, but plan or like to at some point so you could play them and for the trophies sure (not counting games that are not out yet).

Here's mine just to share:

Shovel Knight (although I have the PC version I would like to plat it on PS4 or Vita)

Rez Infinite

A Hat in Time

DJMax Respect

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (I also have this one on PC but I love the game so much that someday I'd like to buy the Vita version for the plat and play it on the go)

Detroit: Become Human

That's about it for now, if I forgot something I've been wanting to play also I will edit the thread and update my list.

So how about you guys?

Edited by Crzy Minus

Here's mine, just stuff that got lost in the shuffle:

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered

Monster Hunter: World

Tales of Berseria

Dark Souls 3

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)  

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Yakuza 0, 6, Kiwami, Kiwami 2

Shenmue 1+2

The Banner Saga 2, 3

This'll probably grow considerably with the volume of interesting titles in the next six months. 

• Like 1

Mine:

Alien Isolation (started three times - got bored after 20 minutes)

The Evil Within (started two times - but there was always a better game released soon after)

Detroit: Become Human (got it on day1, but never found time to play it)

Overwatch (maybe I never played it because theres dumbass Activision behind it)

ARK (saw the beta-game on the tv of my husband and got a headache because of the graphics - never tried the real Version)

Dissidia - Final Fantasy NT (got the Limited Edition on Day1, heard about broken trophies and a trophytime about 400hrs - told myself to finish Monster Hunter World and Dragon Quest Heroes II first, before I start another platinum-monster)

I have a few on PS4 and also a few on the Vita, but haven't got around to buying either due to my backlog or the fact that I'm waiting for the price drop due to reviews.

PS4

Diabolik Lovers Grand Edition (Two of my favourite seiyuu are in this)

Crash Bandicoot -N.Sane Trilogy- (childhood favourite)

Little Dragons Cafe (waiting for the price drop)

Life is Strange Before the Storm (too short for the current price, so might pick this up used if I ever find it cheap somewhere...)

Okami HD (looks pretty cool)

Persona 5 (I haven't even finished Persona 4 Golden, but this looks good and has rave reviews)

PS Vita

Piofiore (just released so will wait a while to see for a price drop)

Cafe Cuilliere

Collar x Malice Unlimited 

World of Final Fantasy (I love FF, but haven't gotten around to getting this...)

Here's what I want for PS4 and Vita that I don't have pre-ordered

PS4

Nights of Azure & Nights of Azure 2

Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi

Yakuza 6

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Vita

Criminal Girls 2

Demon Gaze II

Mary Skelter Nightmares 

On September 1, 2018 at 1:54 AM, Lava_Yuki said:

I have a few on PS4 and also a few on the Vita, but haven't got around to buying either due to my backlog or the fact that I'm waiting for the price drop due to reviews.

PS4

Persona 5 (I haven't even finished Persona 4 Golden, but this looks good and has rave reviews)

Looking at your profile I think you'll love it. I almost envy you, It'd be great if I could go through again with fresh eyes.   

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to get the Danganronpa games. I've seen multiple people play the first game, I've seen a person play most of the second and the Ultra Despair Girls, and I know the spoilers for V3, but I still want to experience them myself. Might buy them whenever I get around to buying a Vita so I can have them on the go.

I also want:

God of War (2018)

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

Persona 5

Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight (I haven't played Dancing All Night, but I love Persona 3 and it's music)

World of Final Fantasy

Resident Evil VII: Biohazard (I don't really like Resi games, but I'm hoping that this one I would like)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games and Zero Time Dilemma (I've beaten 999, but I want to play it on PS4

Dragon Quest Heroes

Gal*Gun: Double Peace (Don't ask. I just like playing dumb games)

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate, Chronicles, and Origins

• 3 weeks later...

Yakuza 0, Kiwami, Kiwami 2. Six too, damn my old PS3 disk been broken and game freezes at last chapters. But I really hope for Kiwami 6.

The Evil Within 2.

From classics:

Forbidden Siren 2.

Clock Tower, any.

I'm also little interested in Assassin' Creed that was about ancient Egypt, but really not sure if I would enjoy this type of game, because in some way Witcher was painful to play.