How long do you think it will take to get the platinum trophy?

How long do you think it will take to get the platinum trophy?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How long do you think it will take to get the platinum trophy?

• Less then 3 hours
    • 5-9 hours
    • 10-19 hours
    • 20-29 hours
    • 30-39 hours
    • 40-49 hours
    • 50-59 hours
    • 60-69 hours
    • 70-79 hours
    • 80-89 hours
    • 90-99 hours
    • 100-149 hours
    • 150-199 hours
    • over 200 hours.

I haven't even bought the game yet but I'm looking at the trophies and it looks like it is going to be a very long grind. There are trophies asking you to finish 100 battles as a different class type. And there is a trophy asking you do complete 1000 battles. Now I never even played this game before. I didn't play the beta so I don't know how long a battle last, but I'm guessing 1 battle last for around 10 minutes. If that is really how long a battle last then the game will take AT LEAST 170 hours to platinum. The game doesn't look like it will be hard to platinum but instead, it will be very grindly

Edited by jamaicanchampion

1 hour ago, jamaicanchampion said:

I haven't even bought the game yet but I'm looking at the trophys and it looks like it is going to be a very long grind. There are trophys asking you to finish 100 battles as a different class type. And there is a trophy asking you do complete 1000 battles. Now I never even played this game before. I didn't play the beta so I don't know how long a battle last, but I'm guessing 1 battle last for around 10 minutes. If that is really how long a battle last then the game will take AT LEAST 170 hours to platinum. The game doesn't look like it will be hard to platinum but instead, it will be very grindly

Havent tried it or seen any demos, but the 1000 matches would make me think 20 hrs is a safe bet. Could probably be done quicker than that, but I'd hate to see the person who's sadistic enough to do that many matches in one sitting. 

One match goes on for approx 5-6 minutes, add 1-2 minutes waiting time between each match and you end up with around 120-130 hours of only doing quick matches.

The vr missions are pretty hard and some require a good team. There are quite a few, I guess it will take around 10-20 hours to clear them all.

The master stars grinding is already included in the 1000 matches, so you would be probably left with some wins, in case you didnt win eacht battle type 100 times already.

So my guess is at least 150 hours.

But I dont know yet what it takes to collect all ninjutsu. If you unlock them all by getting 5 stars for each master, it should take no additional time.

I hope they will add a function that lets you open your own rooms and choose the battle type manually, so it can be grinded more efficiently.

Edited by Narutofreak1412
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

One match goes on for approx 5-6 minutes, add 1-2 minutes waiting time between each match and you end up with around 120-130 hours of only doing quick matches.

The vr missions are pretty hard and some require a good team. There are quite a few, I guess it will take around 10-20 hours to clear them all.

The master stars grinding is already included in the 1000 matches, so you would be probably left with some wins, in case you didnt win eacht battle type 100 times already.

So my guess is at least 150 hours.

But I dont know yet what it takes to collect all ninjutsu. If you unlock them all by getting 5 stars for each master, it should take no additional time.

I hope they will add a function that lets you open your own rooms and choose the battle type manually, so it can be grinded more efficiently.

My only concern is that the game will start dying in a couple of months. I don't want to rush the trophy in order to get the trophy before the game dies out but Bandai Namco games usually die out after a couple months which would mean a longer wait time in between battles. I don't know if I want to get the game or not and it's not just because of the trophies, It's because Bandai has disappointed me in the past. First with the SAO GGO game. The Online side of the game was just terrible and if I remember right, they made it so you can't even get exp while playing online.  Next was with Attack On Titan 2 which was a game I really liked. I read the manga and I'm a huge fan of the anime. To be honest I think I I'll get NTBSS just because I liked Attack On Titan 2. The offline part and even the co-op side of the game was great! However, the pvp side was pretty bad. It seems like there is an offline mode in this game but can you do offline battles? Because like I said before, the online part of the game will start to fall after a couple of months so the 1000 battles trophy will be harder to obtain.  

On 9/4/2018 at 0:10 AM, dark69knight said:

Not more than 100 hours you need 300 win and play 1000 battle this will take sometime but every match take about 5 to 7 minutes so i think this plat need 80 to 100 hours

You're forgetting loading screens and wait time for matches to start. I win games from 4 to 7 minutes and it only goes over 7 minutes if overtime happens. 

A more realistic timeframe is to just times 10 minutes by 1000 and divide that by 60. Which is 166 hours, now add VR Mission time to that. 

I don't know how long it takes to do VR Missions yet but I spent 8 hours unlocking all VR Masters and VR Missions. That is like 39.50% completion of VR Missions. So a good estimate for this is to times that by 2.5 to be honest as missions get harder. For me that is 20+ hours of VR Missions. 

So timeframe for Platinum falls in 180+ Hours just thinking about it.

It is much easier to just say 150-200 Hours :P

I have 215+ Online Battles and all VR Missions unlocked. I haven't did the VR Missions yet after unlocking them all. My time is over 45+ Hours. 

I also have over 140+ Wins. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

You're forgetting loading screens and wait time for matches to start. I win games from 4 to 7 minutes and it only goes over 7 minutes if overtime happens. 

A more realistic timeframe is to just times 10 minutes by 1000 and divide that by 60. Which is 166 hours, now add VR Mission time to that. 

I don't know how long it takes to do VR Missions yet but I spent 8 hours unlocking all MR Masters and VR Missions. That is like 39.50% completion of VR Missions. So a good estimate for this is to times that buy 2.5 to be honest as missions get harder. For me that is 20+ hours of VR Missions. 

So timeframe for Platinum falls in 180+ Hours just thinking about it.

It is much easier to just say 150-200 Hours :P

There is something that bother me too along side with loading screen its learning every ninjutsu if its all from leveling VR masters to LVL 5 it will be easy but what i afraid of is if there are ninjutsu you got from appraised scrolls randomly

Edited by dark69knight

26 minutes ago, dark69knight said:

There is something that bother me too along side with loading screen its learning every ninjutsu if its all from leveling VR masters to LVL 5 it will be easy but what i afraid of is if there are ninjutsu you got from appraised scrolls randomly

I'm around 150 battles and I've done 95% of all vr missions and I never got a ninjutsu from scrolls.

So far, I've only seen them from masters and from using a each type a bunch of times (like sasuke susanoo for long range type, gama summon for def type and so on).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Narutofreak1412 said:

I'm around 150 battles and I've done 95% of all vr missions and I never got a ninjutsu from scrolls.

So far, I've only seen them from masters and from using a each type a bunch of times (like sasuke susanoo for long range type, gama summon for def type and so on).

That's great which mean they will come naturally as long as you LVL UP all the VR masters to at least LV 5

Edited by dark69knight

• 2 weeks later...