" All that glitters " Trophy

xav2010

Hi everybody.

I'm going to finish trophies soon. Just to boost 8 coaches (to unlock all of them at level 5 and at the same time unlock the remaining cards... I've cleaned up all challenge, career and training academy).

So, i just miss all the equipments... A french player seems to believe it's bugged cause he's unlocked all of them and... no pop. Men & women equipments.

Any idea ? Solution ?

Thx ;-)

Hi Charly, and thanks for your answer.

Damn... And it's a pretty long trophy...

For unlocking cards, it seems to be ok. One french player's got it. I can verify that soon. I've cleaned all rare events and academy at 100%.

Now i have to boost my 8 remaining coaches to unlock last cards. I will post my result here.

Coaches boost ok, trophy ok. But no way to unlock the last remaining card...

;-)

EDIT : I have to start a new career :-/

No way to unlock the last challenge cause it has popped with another in the same month, and... if u don't choose a challenge, it will never reappear !!!

So, i will save on PSN before each final played...

Edited by xav2010
news

• 3 weeks later...

Now, we know that unlocking all cards is not bugged...

But it seems that the equipments trophy is bugged... I've tried, i think, everything that's possible this morning :

Buy all (women / men). Earn the last equipment by tournament victory, by sponsoring, with money, version 1.05 or 1.00. No way... I'm extremely disappointed...  :-/

I'm thinking...

I've tried all that's possible to do, and nothing.

Just... I might be a hidden equipment...

It rests 2 solutions i have not tried to unlock it :

- Boost ALL cards at level 3... (ultimate farming, most boring thing ever !!!)

- Be number 1 in both career (i've done it in male career, i'm number 3 in female. Not so long to boost...)

All my coaches are level 5, i've cleaned 100% academy...

I never give up ?

24 minutes ago, xav2010 said:

I'm thinking...

I've tried all that's possible to do, and nothing.

Just... I might be a hidden equipment...

It rests 2 solutions i have not tried to unlock it :

- Boost ALL cards at level 3... (ultimate farming, most boring thing ever !!!)

- Be number 1 in both career (i've done it in male career, i'm number 3 in female. Not so long to boost...)

All my coaches are level 5, i've cleaned 100% academy...

I never give up 1f609.png

Hope that works 

I really think there's a hidden equipment.

When i've cleaned academy at 100%, a screen has popped, sayin : " congrats, u've unlocked a player, Maxime TEIXEIRA, ... , u can play him in exhib (can show u the screenshot, i took it) or online " (he doesn't appear, but the screen has popped...). So, it's a hidden feature.

I think it's a possibility to have another hidden element in the game.

I've done absolutely everything (i could verify both number 1 tomorrow, but i ain't sure that could be that...), the only thing i have not done is : Boost ALL cards at level 3.

Well... With the good coach who gives specific XP bonus, a 5 cards (level 1) set up takes 3 grand slam match to be boosted at level 3...

There are 97 cards in the game (95 + 2 of Sophie Walker, might not count). It takes 20 setp up of 5 cards, and so, 60 grand slam match to boost all theses cards.

12 tournaments to complete. Takes me few days...

If that doesn't work... I ain't got more solutions. Just to hope a patch comes... But i don't believe :-/

Edited by xav2010

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, LovesToSplooj said:

Has anyone managed to get through to the developer to get confirmation on whether this is glitched or if there are special unlock requirements. I be put way too many hours into this to walk away without a platinum trophy. Can't tell you how much rage is inside me because if this

You are not alone.... :(

9 hours ago, xav2010 said:

At that time, there's no way to unlock that trophy...

The only one has unlocked it has probably hacked trophies. I've sent many messages on FB & twitter, no answer.

Just pray for an update that could be fixed this. Really disappointing :-/

Me and like 7 others on Xbox One did that too on the first week of release... Also for the both number one on female and male we did that already, but yeah. I think it is glitched mate. I'm hoping for a patch but with the Rolland Garros Edition in the work and Xbox and Nintendo blocking all patches (We still dont have online mode and we only had 1 update in May can you imagine) .... I think if a patch comes out I will buy myself 7 copies to celebrate (I own 2 xbox copies, 2 ps4 copies, and one switch copy lol, which are the normal and legends editiuon) 

What am I also scared off if that its not retractable like if a patch comes out will i have to restart the whole game to get the trophy or not ? I'm hoping its just going to pop after a career match 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 26/11/2018 at 2:02 PM, xav2010 said:

" All that glitters " trophy has been fixed by the 1.07 update :-)

What are the exact requirements for this trophy? Do you have to win all the tournaments to unlock all the equipments or do any specific task? Thanks

On 2019-06-11 at 0:39 AM, Djeheuty said:

What are the exact requirements for this trophy? Do you have to win all the tournaments to unlock all the equipments or do any specific task? Thanks

You have to buy everything from the store, the equipment you unlock with tournaments is not needed.

Even ladies equipments are required for the trophy, you have to complete both careers.

23 hours ago, carlokkia said:

You have to buy everything from the store, the equipment you unlock with tournaments is not needed.

Even ladies equipments are required for the trophy, you have to complete both careers.

Thank you for your reply. Sounds like a long money grind. I also noticed there’s a weird money cap at 98800 and I wasn’t earning money beyond that, I missed a few tournaments prizes :/ Now i spend the money before reaching that cap.

• 2 years later...
On 6/12/2019 at 6:53 AM, carlokkia said:

Complete Both Careers?

I can have no wins with the Female career, just use the money from the Male career to buy all the equipment from both tours?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 6:36 PM, Kishnabe said:

Complete Both Careers?

I can have no wins with the Female career, just use the money from the Male career to buy all the equipment from both tours?

You need to arrive at the last level in the career even with females to unlock the latest equipments, you can use the money you earn in the male career without any problem.

• Like 1