[US] Sleeping Dogs Bundle FREE in May for PS+ Members!

Speztra

As part of the new month, Square Enix's Sleeping Dogs has been released FREE for Playstation Plus users and includes all DLC that has been released!

iOCXafs.jpg

As a person who bought the game for PC and saw Europe already get it, I am happy that my subscription has really paid for itself... MANY times!

Retailing as $49.99 for non-Plus users, it is much better get get PS+ if you intended to pick this title up. But if you already have PS+, go and download it!

Oh, but the game itself is 7.1 gigabytes, so that may be a problem for some people  :P

• Like 2

N

As part of the new month, Square Enix's Sleeping Dogs has been released FREE for Playstation Plus users and includes all DLC that has been released!

iOCXafs.jpg

As a person who bought the game for PC and saw Europe already get it, I am happy that my subscription has really paid for itself... MANY times!

Retailing as $49.99 for non-Plus users, it is much better get get PS+ if you intended to pick this title up. But if you already have PS+, go and download it!

Oh, but the game itself is 7.1 gigabytes, so that may be a problem for some people  :P

No he is wrong. It includes three DLC packs. Nowhere close to including all the DLC. The three DLC packs are Retro Triad Pack, the Red Envelope Pack, and the Street Racer Pack.

Edited by skateak

I heard about this! I don't see it in the store quite yet. If it's there before I go off tonight I will totally download it through out the night tonight. 

It was on the store for me. I downloaded it almost 3 hours ago.

Just a heads up. It has two patches with the first one weighing 965MB. Looked away on the 2nd update and didn't see the size before it finshed so it must be small.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

This is blowing my mind...I spent $50 on a card for PS+ in January, and I have already obtained over $150 in games....what is the catch.

I don't really care actually, I am just super happy as of now, I will definitely be playing this on Friday night

This is blowing my mind...I spent $50 on a card for PS+ in January, and I have already obtained over $150 in games....what is the catch.

I don't really care actually, I am just super happy as of now, I will definitely be playing this on Friday night

As I'm sure you already know, the only "catch" is when your PS+ subscription expires, all the games you got for free can no longer be played. Of course, if you renew your subscription at a later date the games are available again.

I had no idea this was going to include any DLC either. Is it possible to just download the DLC packs (as I have a physical copy of the game) or is it included in the download of the game?

Parker

As I'm sure you already know, the only "catch" is when your PS+ subscription expires, all the games you got for free can no longer be played. Of course, if you renew your subscription at a later date the games are available again.

I had no idea this was going to include any DLC either. Is it possible to just download the DLC packs (as I have a physical copy of the game) or is it included in the download of the game?

Parker

I'm aware of not being able to play the games after the subscription runs out, but after this, I'm sure that I will always be a member.

Regarding the DLC, I'm pretty sure you can. I just down loaded it and it shows three items, the game, and 2 DLC's being downloaded. So you might be able to just download the game, and choose to download the DLC first, then cancel the game download.

• Like 1

Parker

It's separate but you need to at least put the game in your download list for it to recognize the DLC as free. So download the game in the background and then go to download management and cancel Sleeping Dogs but let the DLC download and install. 

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1