Problem with DLC (Ultimate Sith Edition)

7 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

I bought a used copy of the Ultimate Sith Edition and can’t find a way to get the DLC to start. Google told me to start a new game in an empty slot and the DLC options would be there, but it just takes me straight to the prologue. 

IIRC the Jedi Temple is unlocked after completing mission 4 or 6 of the story and the other 2 DLCs requires the you to complete the game with the Dark Side ending :hmm: .

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

IIRC the Jedi Temple is unlocked after completing mission 4 or 6 of the story and the other 2 DLCs requires the you to complete the game with the Dark Side ending :hmm: .

Interesting! Thanks. Maybe I was looking in the wrong places but I couldn’t find that info anywhere. I’ll test it out.

4 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

I started a new game and got the dark side ending but still nothing. Either I’m doing something wrong or they put a standard edition disc inside the case. :/ The main menu is pretty basic so I feel like I’ve tried everything.

Does your disc actually say ultimate sith edition on it? It should look like this

BLES00678.png?1404033582

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Does your disc actually say ultimate sith edition on it? It should look like this

BLES00678.png?1404033582

No, I did look up what the disc was supposed to look like but felt I needed to check if the DLC unlocked anyway, just in case. Also looked up some playthroughs to see if the menu was supposed to look different but it seems to be the same. But I’m guessing the explanation is the seller put a standard disc in there. Just my luck. ?

14 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

No, I did look up what the disc was supposed to look like but felt I needed to check if the DLC unlocked anyway, just in case. Also looked up some playthroughs to see if the menu was supposed to look different but it seems to be the same. But I’m guessing the explanation is the seller put a standard disc in there. Just my luck. 1f604.png

If it doesn't say ultimate sith edition on the disc, you have the standard edition of the game

• 3 years later...
On 8.9.2018 at 3:57 AM, Charizarzar said:

Nvm, suddenly it decided to work. 

So im guessing you had the right disc then? Is the DLC included on the disc or is it a separate download from the store with a code? I've been looking to buy this game+ all the dlc so i was wondering if an used copy of the ultimate sith edition wasn an viable option.

25 minutes ago, Vern3r0z said:

So im guessing you had the right disc then? Is the DLC included on the disc or is it a separate download from the store with a code? I've been looking to buy this game+ all the dlc so i was wondering if an used copy of the ultimate sith edition wasn an viable option.

The DLC is included on the Ultimate Sith Edition disc, can confirm. Does not matter if you purchase it used or brand new, but you’re better off buying used bc the game is quite expensive nowadays. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HoorayForTyler said:

The DLC is included on the Ultimate Sith Edition disc, can confirm. Does not matter if you purchase it used or brand new, but you’re better off buying used bc the game is quite expensive nowadays. 

Thanks for the info. Found the ultimate sith edition used for 15 €, gonna buy that then.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 16/4/2022 at 4:28 PM, HoorayForTyler said:

These are very good news, thank you very much. I've been recently been "scammed" with Castlevania Lords of Shadow Collection, it was just the base game with a no more working code