Far Cry Compilation Question

Meatball841

Remember when you first install the disk do not download FC3 or the trophy list will be added to your game log - unless you will play FC3 right away no biggie though.

FC2 will not play without the disc and I got Blood Dragon for free back when it was on the PS+ game collection.

I bought my used copy at Gamestop so no download code included unless you manage to find a new copy.

• 3 years later...
On 7.9.2018 at 11:30 PM, BlackJudas said:

I have two copies of this (don't ask why).  One had a voucher for Blood Dragon the other had it as an install off disc.  The other two, I can't remember, but one is playable directly and the other (probably FC3) is a pill that you install from disc.

sorry to bump this again but is the version with blood dragon on disc for xbox by chance? it seems all ps3 versions have blood dragon as a code only.

11 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

sorry to bump this again but is the version with blood dragon on disc for xbox by chance? it seems all ps3 versions have blood dragon as a code only.

The version on the disc is a demo/trial. To unlock the game you need to either use the code supplied or buy it. 

• Like 1