How To Unlock Conspiracy and True Conspiracy Scenarios?

Terra

Off the top of my head - conspiracy requires you to have got all 3 endings and then you goto the point with the reporter where you are naming people in the cafe near the end. 

There, pick the name of the director of the game - begins with N. Wait about 10 seconds after selecting it and press nothing. 

He will whisper to you, as he’s talking rotate the right stick constantly until the screen changes and he talks to you about what’s happening. 

Then, the second part is on the last screen of the third ending (the eco storyline). This only triggers after doing the last one tho. 

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 1

Do you need to do the quiz first? The Japanese guide says the quiz needs to be completed to unlock “special episodes”. Not sure what that means since I have no clue on some of the answers to the quiz. 

Edited by Ibuki

Just now, KhajiitWerewolf said:

In case anyone needs it, here's the quiz answers. Capitalization isn't an issue, but punctuation matters:

Hide contents

Q1: 100
Q2: Mii-chan
Q3: 5000 yen
Q4: Extreme
Q5: Bombay
Q6: Yamato Health Foods
Q7: Au Revoir
Q8: Pandemic
Q9: Bomb and Arson Squad
Q10: Canaan
Q11: side-channel

Thanks! Now I need to find what codes are needed for the other episodes!

1 hour ago, Ibuki said:

So I’m not able to unlock the other episodes even though I’m at the scenes but nothing happens like with Maria at 14:00. What am I missing?

I''m working on them, but I'm not done. You have to wait. A long time. For Mr Clean to slowly slide into the screen. I haven't found them all, but here's what I've gotten so far.

Spoiler

1. In Suzune's bonus scenario, scroll through and skip until you get to the line where Takuya asks if he can ask for her name. Do NOT advance the text, sit and wait until the Mr Clean appears with the code, then punch it in.

2. Jump to Maria's story 14:00 question "want me to handle it?" Answer A. When you get the image of Maria lugging the cat costume on her back just sit still. It takes a while.

3. Osawa's story 12:30. Navigate forward until the detective enters the room and continue going forward until his yellow gloved hand takes up a large portion of the right side of the screen. Sit and wait for the code. This one takes by far the longest. Grab a coffee or something.

4. Kano's story - 15:25 decision (choice doesn't matter). The detectives get a call and take off running. Keep going until you get to the image that is more or less a torso shot and begins with the line "Kano could sense the truth of Stanley's words;". Chill and wait.

5.  Minorikawa 15:00 decision "Should I tell them?" You must pick option B (bad end route). Now switch to Aichi's story 15:05. Go past the encounter with Minorikawa until you get to the line "Rather than head directly for the surveillance"... It has a shot of Aichi and Hitomi walking. Code slowly scrolls up from the bottom.

6. Minorikawa 16:05 “The Stumbling Man”, answer A, continue til the cab shows up, then the image of just the cab on the street “If you’re heading to that publishing office again” is the first line. Chill for the slow slide. Slow. Slow. Slow. Agonizingly slow. I cannot believe it made me wait that long.

7. Minorikawa 15:00. Conversation with cyclist. At practically the end of the convo when both the cyclist and Minorikawa are in the shot, “I realize I probably got you a bit riled up”, press right O right right O right. It works, and waiting takes so crazy long it seems like it’s not even moving.

• Like 1