Wolfenstein 3 is 'absolutely' being made - Bethesda's Pete Hines confirmed that a full-on Wolfenstein sequel, separate from Youngblood, is in the works.

ziggypossum

Great news! I wanted a new Wolfenstein game... but a co-op game like Youngblood wasn't exactly what I expected from a sequel to Wolfenstein: TNC. If it is just a spin-off, then I'm ok with it. In the upcoming sequel I wanted to keep playing as BJ and see how this "new" story ends as part of a trilogy. Maybe that's what they're doing with Dishonored.. we can hope they're working on a sequel as well.

Edit: That last part in the article about Wallmart Canada had me dying.

Edited by PhantomBlade19
  • Like 1

I don't like the idea of Youngblood having a required co-op mode where you have to have another player helping you if you want to beat the game, especially if you want that shiny platinum trophy.

That's exactly what EA did with Dead Space 3, and look at the reception that it got. A lot of people didn't like it, compared to the first two Dead Space games that were immersive and had the right amount of horror and action to them.

Wouldn't mind a Wolfenstein game that takes place mostly in outer space. Although I didn't like Venus as much in Wolfenstein 2 as I liked the Moon in Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Edited by Spaz