Legendary Items

Small thing here, I have my first legendary item (story related), but I am very curious on if other legendary items are also story related, or you can find them about, and if the latter, on if they're in fixed areas or random, especially for the 5 armour and one weapon trophy.  Granted, I did think that purple was legendary at first, as I was thinking that epic meant legendary.  But now I see that's not the case.

No rush to get these legendary armour pieces at the moment, just wondering if they'd be story related or not and all that sort of stuff.

33 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Small thing here, I have my first legendary item (story related), but I am very curious on if other legendary items are also story related, or you can find them about, and if the latter, on if they're in fixed areas or random, especially for the 5 armour and one weapon trophy.  Granted, I did think that purple was legendary at first, as I was thinking that epic meant legendary.  But now I see that's not the case.

No rush to get these legendary armour pieces at the moment, just wondering if they'd be story related or not and all that sort of stuff.

If I'm not mistaken all the legendary equipment is story related or fixed location bad news is for some those fixed locations are on mercs and cultists but on certain ones hence fixed

Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

If I'm not mistaken all the legendary equipment is story related or fixed location bad news is for some those fixed locations are on mercs and cultists but on certain ones hence fixed

Ah, got it.  That's all I was wondering about was fixed locations.  I shall keep all legendary items I find... until I get that trophy done anyway.  But that's good to know avtually that they're fixed and not random :D

3 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, got it.  That's all I was wondering about was fixed locations.  I shall keep all legendary items I find... until I get that trophy done anyway.  But that's good to know avtually that they're fixed and not random :D

Lol you can't sell them anyway only purple rank and under. All gold stuffs permanently yours so no reason not to get what ya can lol

Just now, Taliesin_2943 said:

Lol you can't sell them anyway only purple rank and under. All gold stuffs permanently yours so no reason not to get what ya can lol

Really? Never tried anyway.  Even dismantling you can't do so? Just to make sure (I have the sword equipped right now, best sword I have so far), but I assume that's the same as well.

8 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Really? Never tried anyway.  Even dismantling you can't do so? Just to make sure (I have the sword equipped right now, best sword I have so far), but I assume that's the same as well.

Nope can't dismantle them either I think they are considered quest/plot items so they can't be sold or dismantled but considering they are the most powerful items it is fitting most of my gold stuff outlasts my other stuff level wise I can and have for example used a level 12 weapon and didn't get a better one till level 15+ lol plus u can level ur stuff and add engravings so honestly if u got the coin and parts u can keep whatever u want leveled with u.  I personally love Spears they have the best of all world's the speed of knives and swords the reach of the long weapons and some have the brute power of the clubs some don't and u can hit multiple enemies if they are lined up lol shishka-bob like sadly u can't throw them like your enemies and u never get shields which is weird

Edited by Taliesin_2943

56 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Nope can't dismantle them either I think they are considered quest/plot items so they can't be sold or dismantled but considering they are the most powerful items it is fitting most of my gold stuff outlasts my other stuff level wise I can and have for example used a level 12 weapon and didn't get a better one till level 15+ lol plus u can level ur stuff and add engravings so honestly if u got the coin and parts u can keep whatever u want leveled with u.  I personally love Spears they have the best of all world's the speed of knives and swords the reach of the long weapons and some have the brute power of the clubs some don't and u can hit multiple enemies if they are lined up lol shishka-bob like sadly u can't throw them like your enemies and u never get shields which is weird

Speaking of spears, I'll ask this here, the "Spear" they mention in the trophy list, is it a certain spear they're talking about?

1 minute ago, Great__Cornholio said:

Yes, a story related spear that you must upgrade several times.  You can't upgrade a regular spear...

Ah, gotcha, wasn't sure, as I don't use spears as such myself, I prefer the swords in the game, so I didn't even know you can't upgrade spears.  But I had a feeling it was something like that, but was not sure.  Ah well, I shall find out whenever I obtain said spear.

4 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, gotcha, wasn't sure, as I don't use spears as such myself, I prefer the swords in the game, so I didn't even know you can't upgrade spears.  But I had a feeling it was something like that, but was not sure.  Ah well, I shall find out whenever I obtain said spear.

You have had the Spears since you was a little child it's the spear of Leonidas the thing u been using for assassinations