Thread Closed

Deathon6

43 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

The campaign takes about 8 hours from start to finish.  If the game froze, restart it? You can continue from the level you were previously on. The servers sometimes disconnect you before the stats are posted, meaning I have to re-do a few online battles, but nothing major.  You can do this...

I had that too. About 10 times actually. I made note of the maps/modes it happened on thinking i would have to redo at the end but i got the trophies exactly when i was expecting so all good :lol:.

2 minutes ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

I had that too. About 10 times actually. I made note of the maps/modes it happened on thinking i would have to redo at the end but i got the trophies exactly when i was expecting so all good :lol:.

Yep, I replayed things on the same "day", just in case, when disconnects happened to make sure "All Sales are Final" popped.  One time the game refused to update the stats afterwards. All other times, the stats updated. Probably did more games than I needed, but better safe than sorry.  Have to grind things anyway.

44 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

My game didn't freeze. Only my character in game got frozen. 

So, restart the level? You don't need TMA for Warthog.

• Like 1

The infinite ammo glitch also causes you to have unlimited boost once you pick up a boost power up. You just can't let go of it once you start using it or you will have to pick up another to use it again. This really helps in the races. 

So explain to me how I am being passed up by warthog who is not boosting and I am using kamakize at full speed with boost? 

8 hours ago, Deathon6 said:

You must of gotten lucky and didn't get frozen or screwed over by some glitch. 

I was stuck all day on same level too but in my case it was cause my PS3 kept freezing the game during the last phase even though the battle music would continue to play normally or she would just fling me off the mountain lol. Had to hit the power button like 20x, yet I didn't get the "restore file system" or whatever screen upon turning PS3 on again. Last level now & it is still the only level on TM that has made my PS3 freeze a bunch of times. Thankfully it's not my PS3 that's dying lol. 

Disc wasn't used/preowned & there's no scratches on it that I can see. Not sure if my disc was from a bad batch or if the 1.06 patch would fix it or whatever or if it was just a Twisted mode issue. It seemed like it would freeze if I was near the bridge or start attacking if I was near the bridge or if her shockwaves made me fly off the mountain over onto the bridge or if I was just switching weapons while near the bridge. Go to the back of the last area against the wall & attack & maybe you'll make it thru... Got Gold the 1st time I successfully completed it. 

Try the Sweet Tooth way Bumperklever mentioned, I used Outlaw & got it under 8 minutes; quicker if u use Reaper but he's so flimsy lol

Edited by oOMementoMoriOo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

@Deathon6

I started from scratch 3 days ago, and I'm basically done (with the online). I can do it, you can do it.  I have a 10 hour job every day, too.

Cheers. Good luck.

To start off, I am not normally good at this type of game. I started this game on the 3rd and didnt finish the story and start online until the 5th. I also work six days a week and have a pregnant wife and a 1 year old daughter. 

I only have 10 wins on sunspring and 14 kills with juggernaut left. Its definitely doable. I also had some frustration with the bosses but tried for about 60 minutes then took a couple hours break and continue. The dollface glitch with the end of the bridge I didn't try but I think it is worth a try.

Wait until you get to sweet tooth boss. That one gave me fits on the gauntlet for several hours until i figured out the timing. Also one thing that may help with races is try to blow up the faster enemies. it seems to me that there is a certain amount of RNG in this game. the enemy patterns don't repeat exactly and after enough retries you get a lucky run. Online can be done in a couple days of dedicated playing so you still have time

Edited by clickclick-uhoh
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to let everyone know that a few weeks ago I managed to beat the game on twisted difficulty and earned all gold medals with out using someone else's game save. 

As of right now I am only 13 more wins away from the platinum trophy. 

This thread will now be closed.