Thread Closed

Deathon6

actually. someone is going to email me there save game. 

and honestly I don't even know how to mod or where to even start and it would probably take me weeks to figure out how to do it. 

Sorry for the rant I am just so fucking pissed at this game and so pissed at Sony for not giving us enough time. 

Like I said in my previous thread that was taken down. If I had extra time I would earn them the normal way with out using someone else's save. I like to earn my trophies just like you guys to but this game is not giving me enough time to do that and I really want to get this game platniumed.

pff jeez man, so that for making it publically that you have a problem with this game...

Was iron maiden the problem? You could have just asked in our ps chat right. While it is definently a hard fight and even I did 1+ hour for killing that thing and golding while easily rampaging to the rest of the challenges.

I came across somebody that had a tip for me and because of that... I had beaten it. Its a glitch kinda and I dont know if it works all the time, but hey it worked for me never tested it ever after...

Play as sweet tooth and play like you normally would to get to the last phase.

Then go to the end of the bridge and have your back against the wall if you are lucky (like me and probably also the guy who gave that tip) she will be stuck underneath the bridge. If that is the case you can just spam R2, sweet tooths special will go through the bridge and hit her while she could not do anything back. Try it!

Helped me, maybe helps you, but if you actually asked for tips, then I could have helped you in chat...

• Like 1

Just now, thezooniverse said:

Apart from the ones that aren't.

I have 2 ps3s. All I have to do is replay story mode on a ps3 that doesn't have them unlocked and when I sync them all the story mode trophies that I did earn legitimately will be synced first. 

Then I will sync all the online trophies that I am going to earn legitimately. 

Let me guess. Because I obtained warthog with a save it doesn't matter if I play the rest of online the normal way and earn my online trophies the normal way. All of a sudden all my twisted metal trophies are not legit because of that. 

6 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

pff jeez man, so that for making it publically that you have a problem with this game...

Was iron maiden the problem? You could have just asked in our ps chat right. While it is definently a hard fight and even I did 1+ hour for killing that thing and golding while easily rampaging to the rest of the challenges.

I came across somebody that had a tip for me and because of that... I had beaten it. Its a glitch kinda and I dont know if it works all the time, but hey it worked for me never tested it ever after...

Play as sweet tooth and play like you normally would to get to the last phase.

Then go to the end of the bridge and have your back against the wall if you are lucky (like me and probably also the guy who gave that tip) she will be stuck underneath the bridge. If that is the case you can just spam R2, sweet tooths special will go through the bridge and hit her while she could not do anything back. Try it!

Helped me, maybe helps you, but if you actually asked for tips, then I could have helped you in chat...

I do post in the ps chat and it seems like my messages get over looked. 

Thank you for your suggestion. I will have to try it. 

6 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

I know it's a shit situation when servers get closed with a short warning but then again, you had years to do it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You really are just making yourself suspect when making these kinds of threads.

Yeah but twisted metal is not the only game I have to platinum or play. 

It isn't your fault that the servers are being shut down without warning. However, you aren't the only one that this affects and it does not excuse you to break the rules. I suggest to keep trying and if you don't get it, take the L. It's just a game and it clearly wasn't a priority of yours prior to the announcement of the server closing.

1 minute ago, Deathon6 said:

Let me guess. Because I obtained warthog with a save it doesn't matter if I play the rest of online the normal way and earn my online trophies the normal way. All of a sudden all my twisted metal trophies are not legit because of that. 

It doesn't matter if you earned one trophy or every trophy by using a save that isn't yours. You still are still cheating by doing this, you want a free pass just because you're announcing it and that isn't going to work here. It isn't fair on people who have taken the time and effort to get it legitimate while you just want a easy way. On top of everything else you're just cheating yourself at the end of the day by doing it, just accept it and move on. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BlueDragonRR said:

It isn't your fault that the servers are being shut down without warning. However, you aren't the only one that this affects and it does not excuse you to break the rules. I suggest to keep trying and if you don't get it, take the L. It's just a game and it clearly wasn't a priority of yours prior to the announcement of the server closing.

I had other games on my priority list. Twisted metal was one of them but was not at the top of the list. 

5 minutes ago, KaiserMaglorix said:

It doesn't matter if you earned one trophy or every trophy by using a save that isn't yours. You still are still cheating by doing this, you want a free pass just because you're announcing it and that isn't going to work here. It isn't fair on people who have taken the time and effort to get it legitimate while you just want a easy way. On top of everything else you're just cheating yourself at the end of the day by doing it, just accept it and move on. 

Except you had all the time in the world and it wasn't a race against the clock for you. 

Also I hope you guys aren't using the infinite ammo glitch because it's not fair to those who didn't use it. 

Also I don't plan on earning any trophies using a save. You act like I'm going to start the game up and boom all the trophies are going to unlock and I will sync them. If they do I will not sync them. I will get on another ps3 one that doesn't have them unlocked and I will earn them legitimately. I will sync the story mode trophies that were earned legitimately first then sync the online trophies. 

I still have to play the game and earn the trophies like you normally would. 

Edited by Deathon6

7 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

You must of gotten lucky and didn't get frozen or screwed over by some glitch. 

The campaign takes about 8 hours from start to finish.  If the game froze, restart it? You can continue from the level you were previously on. The servers sometimes disconnect you before the stats are posted, meaning I have to re-do a few online battles, but nothing major.  You can do this...

4 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

The campaign takes about 8 hours from start to finish.  If the game froze, restart it? You can continue from the level you were previously on. The servers sometimes disconnect you before the stats are posted, meaning I have to re-do a few online battles, but nothing major.  You can do this...

My game didn't freeze. Only my character in game got frozen. 

2 hours ago, Deathon6 said:

I'm not trying to cheat. I just want to get warthog so I can get the online done before the servers get shutdown.  

I have been trying to kill that fucking bitch. 

Man, that made my day. It's funny because I and many others know what a ♥ she really is to beat. But, the three times I've Platinumed this game, I was never aware of any glitches/exploits to make it somewhat easier like Infinite ammo. It's a terrible feeling, you have my sympathy. 

7 minutes ago, CristianX-97 said:

Man, that made my day. It's funny because I and many others know what a ♥ she really is to beat. But, the three times I've Platinumed this game, I was never aware of any glitches/exploits to make it somewhat easier like Infinite ammo. It's a terrible feeling, you have my sympathy. 

Showing off alert !!!

• Like 3