Skeleton Crew Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique)

Hi fellow D3 people,

Just a quick question regarding this trophy:

Skeleton Crew 
Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies with Command Skeleton minions.

Does anyone know if this also works for Bounty bosses? I'm planning to start grinding 500 zoltan kul kills for the 500 bounties trophy and it would be cool if I can combine these trophies.

Currently not around my ps4 to test it myself ?

42 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Hi fellow D3 people,

Just a quick question regarding this trophy:

Skeleton Crew 
Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies with Command Skeleton minions.

Does anyone know if this also works for Bounty bosses? I'm planning to start grinding 500 zoltan kul kills for the 500 bounties trophy and it would be cool if I can combine these trophies.

Currently not around my ps4 to test it myself 1f636.png

I'm almost positive that it does. I played almost my entire plat through the bounties, and can't believe I would have hit 500 without bounty bosses counting. 

However, I did multiple bounties, rather than the same one, but that shouldn't matter too much.

• Like 1

I kept playing normal rifts which is much faster then doing one boss over and over. And remember every rare (the blue one) counts too. So if you do one complete rift, you can kill quite a lot of elites. I would also advice to do this on a lower difficulty, which makes killing anything much faster. Just pick a level where you don't kill them too fast. If I remember it correctly I did the last 150 kills in an hour or so.

Also if you plan on playing the game on a regular basis you can get much more legendary items this way and you rack up quite a lot of keystones for the greater rifts.

Edited by Durandal

Any enemy with a blue, gold, or purple name will count, as long as the last damage is dealt by your command skeletons.  One other note, the kill is also shared with your co-op partners, as long as you are close enough (I don't know what close enough means, likely close to the width of the mini-map, or at least the same area)

2 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

Any enemy with a blue, gold, or purple name will count, as long as the last damage is dealt by your command skeletons.  One other note, the kill is also shared with your co-op partners, as long as you are close enough (I don't know what close enough means, likely close to the width of the mini-map, or at least the same area)

Does that work even with a partner without the Necromancer DLC?

10 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Does that work even with a partner without the Necromancer DLC?

I don't know.  I only did it with my wife, and we were both playing as the necromancer.  So it may not even share if you have the Necromancer DLC, but are playing a different character.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...