Is it still possible to get 100% for trophies in this game?

hudsontruss123

I just bought a PS Vita the other day, finally. I've been wanting to get one for years, but never got to it. So I'm seeing what games I to get for it, and I'm wanting to get LittleBigPlanet. I'm a trophy hunter so I like to finish my games to 100%, but I can't find the DLC packs on the PSN Store. Are they still there? or do I have to get them elsewhere?

• Like 1

You have to buy the Marvel Edition for the 3 Marvel DLCs. AFAIK, it's EU only, but Vita is region free. It (obviously) doesn't include the DC Comics DLC so you need the NA version for that. This DLC is still available in the store.

If you're willing to jump through those hoops, you can still 100%.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 4

Yea, just one quick thing. Since it's unclear how long the servers will stay up, I want to tackle the online trophies first, which if I understand are only in the base game. How long do they take to do? I know I can make some sessions to get them done quick, but the only one that looks like it takes a while is the one where you have to get 50 players to play your level. 

On the topic of whether DC DLC is delisted in EU - it seems to vary from country to country. Here, it's still around.

Online trophies are not only in the base game, but also in the DC DLC as well. You need to complete a level with a friend, and there is a 2x bubble section in the first level as well.

Online trophies for things like cooperative bubbles, 25 online wins and a few assorted tasks can be done reasonably quick (1-2 hours), provided you find a good boosting partner and the servers actually cooperate. As befitting LittleBigPlanet games, online play is very laggy most of the time, no matter the internet speed, unless the planets align and by the force of uncomprehensible Ancient Magicks it suddenly decides to work. So when it works, it's better to do as much as you can. Especially when going for the First Among Equals, because four people in one pod equal a very miserable and freezing game.

The real killers here are three trophies.

50 Unique Players - why: the community is dead, so the only reliable way to get as many plays is to boost or resort to low tactics and bait unsuspecting non-trophy-hunter players into giving your level a play. Can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

Get A Life - why: asks you to spend an obscene amount of time (24 hours) in Create Mode.

Arcade Champion - why: minigames range from alright to wonky as heck. Super Conductor is the main roadblock for the majority, because the tutorial guide on lbpwiki is long gone and controls aren't responsive enough to make up for the tight timing requirement during later levels. Tapling is... kinda annoying at times.

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 1

On 10/25/2018 at 4:14 PM, Hvalpen said:

The DLC is region locked isnt it? Since DC dlc is no longer on the eu store does it mean i HAVE to buy a US version of the game too?

It means EU accounts can not 100% anymore. As you can not download DLC from a NA account and play it on a EU account.

Only NA can 100% now.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

It means EU accounts can not 100% anymore. As you can not download DLC from a NA account and play it on a EU account.

Only NA can 100% now.

There are ways to get it but it’s probably too much hassle unless you’re a completionist. I bought the US version on my US account and someone gave me the code for the DLC from Best Buy or one of those places. I think you also might be able to get it directly from the Hong Kong store, can’t remember though.

20 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Only NA can 100% now.

They can. Some EU regions have DLC delisted, some don't. The Vita's one account rule still gets in the way, but the region exploit is a get-around option, I suppose.

Edited by NetEntity

• 11 months later...

I m confused so can anyone confirm pls if this dlc will work for the vita version to unlock trophies...

https://store.playstation.com/pl-pl/product/EP9000-BCES00850_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0001?emcid=pa-st-165925

even though the icon says lbp2, I m interested in this game and would like to go for 100% if possible.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, MisterMystro said:

Hey all, is the DC Comics DLC still available on the US PSN store?  I see someone answer that it was available  about a year ago, but I can’t for the life of me find it now.

I think I have found it! 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP9000-PCSA00017_00-LBPDLCWBDCLK0002

It says it is also available for the PS4 but that's because you can play any LBP DLC on LBP3. This DLC has the same name as the DLC trophy pack so I'm going only with it, if anyone can further confirm that this is the correct DLC it would be appreciated 

• Like 1

It definitely looks correct, but it says I’m eligible to purchase.

EDIT:  Was not able to purchase the DC Comics Premium Level Pack DLC on its own using that link, but the DLC is still available in the US as of November 6th, 2019.  It’s available as part of a season pass with LBP2’s DC Comic levels.  After purchasing that I just downloaded to Vita and was good to go.

Edited by MisterMystro
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

I had to buy a physical copy of the Marvel Edition to get access to the three Marvel DLCs. The DC DLC was still available on the store (Austria).
The save game/stats from the "vanilla" version carried over nicely without any issues.
So it should be possible for me to not only get the plat but also 100% all DLCs now. Thanks for the insights in here to make the right decision.

Edited by luchaosat