How does this game have one recent player when it's not even out yet?

5 minutes ago, SpaceCoresDad said:

What the title says. It says it releases on the 26th so how is it already at one recent player?

This happens with most games, it's typically reviewers, journalists, YouTubers, or a small number of people who simply get early access to games who end up playing them early.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

This happens with most games, it's typically reviewers, journalists, YouTubers, or a small number of people who simply get early access to games who end up playing them early.

Can we get this added to the Forums rules: Please read! thread for new members? I feel like this is asked every time a big game comes out and letting people know how the site works will kill the redundancy of these types of threads on the forums... or at least to an extent. I think having this, how completion % is calculated, average rarity, rarities in general, etc. explained in that particular thread would help people out.

I'm not bashing on anyone for posting these types of threads; they just don't know/understand how the site works.

• Like 2

Hello (from the 1 recent player) - I'm the owner of gamepitt.co.uk and we're reviewing it for Kalypso :) It's gonna be live in about an hour (I fell behind because I was playing it!)

Technically, I've had it about a week - reviewers and YouTube content creators get early copies so we can get content out on the day of release. Although, I'm quite surprised I'm the only one...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...