Xbox One Anouncement Raises Sony Stock

silver_pigy

Well we all know what a flop the  Xbox One will be. Even the people on wall street think so as Sony's stock price goes up by 9% after Microsoft anounced thier next system

http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/21/xbox-one-vs-playstation-4/

If this is already a topic please delete it but if it has not been posted yet then let me know how you feel about this happening

• Like 1

Well we all know what a flop the  Xbox One will be. Even the people on wall street think so as Sony's stock price goes up by 9% after Microsoft anounced thier next system

http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/21/xbox-one-vs-playstation-4/

If this is already a topic please delete it but if it has not been posted yet then let me know how you feel about this happening

The 2 reasons why the market share were possible:

1. People want a 8 gen microsoft console not some year 2000 DVD/VCR Combi.

2. People really were thinking the 3 extra months were going to be great for Microsoft.

Stocks and shares are nimble things anyways. It will be up to us the consumers how Microsoft's, Nintendo's and Sony's stock rise or fall the winter 2013. 

Don't want to say this but LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

• Like 1

I can't wait to watch tv on my tv because I can't already do that on my tv so I need a "gaming" console to watch some tv on my tv.

OOFUTT_zps467e67a4.gif

not trying to stick up for it or start an argument or anything, but i'll use it when i finally buy one. it's that much easier to watch what i need to watch, and then when i'm ready to fall asleep, not have to pick up my console controller, turn it on, wait for it to power up, grab my tv controller, switch the input, then turn on netflix to fall asleep to. i know i just made myself sound really fucking lazy, but when i'm tired, i'm tired. and if i have to get up to find my tv controller (i never know where the heck it is), it wakes me up again in a way.