1000000 Blocks Destroyed Thoughts

FenRiR149

1 hour ago, FenRiR149 said:

Has anybody discovered a easier way to get this trophy?

I'm currently just grinding out Multiplayer matches...

FenRiR149.png

You know, you can put your trophy card in your signature. It'll be there every time you make a post so you don't have to manually paste the link for it.

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/settings/signature/

Use that link and paste the link to your trophy card in the signature box.

Edited by Phil
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The trophy is soooo Grindy. I’m starting a  100 days challenge. 10000 blocks per day (roughly 3 hours+ of continuous grinding using the method stated above, takes about 30 matches with 5 set each) and it will be done in 100 days. Obviously if you finish the story mode 3 times,  it will take far less than 100 days. It is boringggg as hell

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-01-24 at 0:41 PM, LKY616 said:

The trophy is soooo Grindy. I’m starting a  100 days challenge. 10000 blocks per day (roughly 3 hours+ of continuous grinding using the method stated above, takes about 30 matches with 5 set each) and it will be done in 100 days. Obviously if you finish the story mode 3 times,  it will take far less than 100 days. It is boringggg as hell

How is it going for you?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I give so much credit to all those that have completed this game already. lol I'm about 33% there [not including story mode or any matches I played before starting to keep track] and I feel like I still haven't gotten anywhere. 

This is easily the longest and most tedious grind I have attempted thus far; easily topping the RDR2 online grind, getting 1 million geoms in Geometry Wars, and getting 8 characters to level 15 in Brawlout. 

Cheers again to anyone who has completed this grind and good luck to all those who have yet to start. xD

Edited by tumsquared

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2019 at 8:42 PM, LKY616 said:

For anyone who is still going after the trophy, I can confirm special bomb DOES count for 1 million bombs, as I just did it myself and got the platinum trophy. Can’t say if it’s true for other special bomb, but I was using magnet bomber’s magnet bomb. Go to  story mode world 3-7. Kill all enemies except the one pink ribbon enemy on a separate platform that you can’t reach (on the upper left side), he will only walk back and forth left to right, stand align to him and just spam the special bomb, the bomb should keep dropping down the pit left of you,  because it tries to go after the pink guy. If you have a turbo controller, this method should only take 2 full days (48 hours), and if you have done some grinding it should take even less. Good luck to all! 

#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2
^b::
Toggle := !Toggle
loop
{
    If not Toggle
        break
    ControlSend, , {Escape down}, PS4 Remote Play
    Sleep 10
    ControlSend, , {Escape up}, PS4 Remote Play
    Sleep, 10
}
return

use this in the script with the ahk app if you don't have turbo controller. enjoy!

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

LKY616 Thanks for the advice.  Anyone that has a turbo controller and the magnet bomber will work wonders for the 1,000,000 bomb trophy.  Special bombs count for the trophy.  Working on my 1,000,000 blocks destroyed for awhile now.  PLAT HERE I COME!

Edited by Mikegem

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, CloudLoku said:

It's really a pain that this throphy doesn't have a in-game tracker. Why the developers didn't think about including a statistics page?

Well depending on the method you are using, I am using the turbo controller method that would take 1666 hrs to get done.  I got the bomb trophy done with so that I can estimate how much I have left to do with the block trophy.  That is one way of calculating how much you have left for the 1,000,000 blocks (approximately).  Using the magnet bomber method, I believe from 0 to 1,000,000 bombs took about 2 full days.  I got the bomb trophy within 10 hrs from starting the grind.  So If the math is correct, it is about 210,000 blocks needed to be destroyed.  If that is the case, cut that in half and that is the remainder of games to play since I get 2 blocks/bomb.  It is slowly driving me crazy whenever I get home from work to check on if I got the trophy and nothing!...  In due time.  

2 hours ago, Mikegem said:

Well depending on the method you are using, I am using the turbo controller method that would take 1666 hrs to get done.  I got the bomb trophy done with so that I can estimate how much I have left to do with the block trophy.  That is one way of calculating how much you have left for the 1,000,000 blocks (approximately).  Using the magnet bomber method, I believe from 0 to 1,000,000 bombs took about 2 full days.  I got the bomb trophy within 10 hrs from starting the grind.  So If the math is correct, it is about 210,000 blocks needed to be destroyed.  If that is the case, cut that in half and that is the remainder of games to play since I get 2 blocks/bomb.  It is slowly driving me crazy whenever I get home from work to check on if I got the trophy and nothing!...  In due time.  

I use Plasma bomber in Critical path stage. With the piecing bombs the blocks can be clear in 1 minute.

I started farming blocks/bomb 2 years ago, but I'm inconsistent because the nature of this boring process. I play a couple of hours only when I have some vlog or similar to listen on youtube. So I have no idea if I'm at 200k, 500k, or 800k ?

I feel like a castaway sailing on sight in the hope of spotting some island, without knowing in which part of the Pacific Ocean it is in

By the way, the magnet bomber method is only for Bombs, right?

• 5 weeks later...

I will confirm that I got the 1,000,000 block trophy overnight using the turbo controller method.  1 bomb destroying 2 blocks at a time using the special Plasma Bomber bombs.  I also played on Critical Path since it looks like that stage reliably has 2 blocks spawn when you spawn.  Long process but it does work.  100% BABY!!! 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...