List of all animals in the game

MidnightDragon

9 minutes ago, RuLZek said:

Somebody maybe know where to find Devon Bull ? It should at be at one ranch north of Strawberry but there is only gang hideout with zero animals in it...

I went on the map from ranch to ranch until i found it as i think they aren't guaranteed spawns, I think i found mine at hanging dog ranch but not 100% sure.

9 minutes ago, RuLZek said:

Somebody maybe know where to find Devon Bull ? It should at be at one ranch north of Strawberry but there is only gang hideout with zero animals in it...

I've just found one at the location where the hereford bull is supposed to spawn in the video above saint denis also. I guess it's random which one will spawn.

Edited by RowdyHanger
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, RowdyHanger said:

I went on the map from ranch to ranch until i found it as i think they aren't guaranteed spawns, I think i found mine at hanging dog ranch but not 100% sure.

I've just found one at the location where the hereford bull is supposed to spawn in the video above saint denis also. I guess it's random which one will spawn.

:DDDDDDD
Just few seconds after reading your post I found it above Saint Denis. Thanks

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EphemeralEcho said:

Any known spawns for:

Pidgeons

Parakeet

Quail

Black tail rattlesnake?

Just realized I'd tracked one hahahaha

Parakeet comes in swarms over swamp area. Also started a mission named Carolina Parakeets "??? remaining" when killing some. 

Pidgeons by the dock if you run over it in Annesburg, both spawn. 

Quail I've found pretty often around in bushes in Austin.

21 hours ago, NaseemJohn said:

Any idea where to get the red swamp crayfish? I'm very close to skinning and studying all animals.

Got that one during chapter 4 in a Companion Activity in camp. Pearson wants to go hunting with you. You cant miss it in that mission. If you already past that mission. It is in the swamp in Bayou. There are some ''holes'' you can put ur hand in then arthur will grab one. https://prnt.sc/ldufld

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RuLZek said:

Bulls only appear in 3 locations, Saint Denis Carmody Dell (just north of town) and Hanging Dog. Run to all of these, and if the bull is not there, fast travel back to Saint Denis and check the locations again. 

Smaller farms only have Ox

Hello guys, is there anyone knows a good spawn location for "Rio Grande Wild Turkey". This animal is gonna drive me crazy. I looked all over New Austin but couldn't find it.

--

After saving and quiting for an hour. I have finally find and killed them around The Hanging Rock

Edited by AlperenARS
I found what I was looking for