Trophies, of course

IntroPhenom

Looks like a weird little game, quite interesting actually.

Trophy list looks like a couple of playthroughs and not sure about the effects of a hardcore playthrough. May cause a couple of problems.

Also, complete the game with eating only veggies :P 

Not a bad trophy list but hard to tell difficulty wise.

• Like 1

Got most of the trophies pretty easily; a lot of them came from just starting a new game with the desired perk. Last few are gonna be difficult though (struggling with beating the game on Hard, let alone Hardcore).

UPDATE: Beat the game on Hard and Hardcore (Total Mess and Lucky Bastard for the win!!!). Now I'm having a hard time getting the last journal note. Stuck on 51 out of 52 journal notes and I seem to be missing "Page from a girl's diary #1". Anyone else having a similar issue?

Edited by TheKMan

• 2 months later...
On 2018/11/9 at 2:28 PM, TheKMan said:

Got most of the trophies pretty easily; a lot of them came from just starting a new game with the desired perk. Last few are gonna be difficult though (struggling with beating the game on Hard, let alone Hardcore).

UPDATE: Beat the game on Hard and Hardcore (Total Mess and Lucky Bastard for the win!!!). Now I'm having a hard time getting the last journal note. Stuck on 51 out of 52 journal notes and I seem to be missing "Page from a girl's diary #1". Anyone else having a similar issue?

Got same problem about the notes... Got stuck at 51/52, every note I saw just disappears in from of me. I saw you already got 100%, how did you solve this problem?

• 5 months later...
On 26/01/2019 at 4:03 AM, Satsukiye_ said:

Got same problem about the notes... Got stuck at 51/52, every note I saw just disappears in from of me. I saw you already got 100%, how did you solve this problem?

So, how did YOU solve this problem? To break this chain of unanswered questions....

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/01/2019 at 3:03 AM, Satsukiye_ said:

Hey there, were you able to figure out how to get that last collectible? I'm currently stuck on this too. Just need to finish the game on Hardcore, die 100 times and get the collectibles. 

I saw you have your platinum so any help would be greatly appreciated as there really isn't much information online. 

• 2 years later...

Please, if you've read up to here, and have ALL NOTES, share some insight for the community. Many players get stuck at 51/52 notes, and then the last one never spawns. A post on here says you need to "Reprint the 'Printed Note'", I have the 'Printed Note' in my journal, and when I get to the computer it only blue screens when I click on something (the in game monitor, not the game itself). So I don't think that solution will work for me. On steam forums, someone said there is a quest you get from the phone, that spawns a hanging man, that will force drop a note. This seemed to work for those on steam, but there is no other info about which quest it is. 

I receive text quests from:

Daughter

Darling

Witness 

If you know which phone contact gives the quest that spawns the hanging man, please share! I share everything I discover that helps making trophy hunting easier for others, I hope someone can do the same.

• Like 1