Atelier Meruru Plus - September 3, 2013?

Well considering Totori was psn only im not all that sure, but i would prefer it as a retail purchase.  Well this now adds a time limit for me to complete Totori so i don't get a bad end.

Though on the other hand that game Toukiden looks nice but it seems like its going to be another game similar to MH

Well considering Totori was psn only im not all that sure, but i would prefer it as a retail purchase.  Well this now adds a time limit for me to complete Totori so i don't get a bad end.

Though on the other hand that game Toukiden looks nice but it seems like its going to be another game similar to MH

Toukiden is a psp game though. If im not mistaken

TKE confirm it'll be released on Europe too, but for the 4th September 2013.

If you know what does it means :

3rd September = PSN US Update

4th September = PSN EU Update

That means both are meant to be released as Digital download ONLY -_-*

The basic file on Japanese is sized : 2.86Gb

Now think about the dual audio file which is just US text and US voice addition = 3.2Gb

The estimation is easy since it's also based on how they have released Totori Plus on both EU and US Store...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be nice if they lower the price of Atelier Totori plus but if they don't I understand. 

They did for the NA Store during their own PSVita Promotion but they didnt for EU Store with the Summer Sales.

If you were from NA store, you could have get it for less than 23$ but for EU you can blame both SCEE and TKE for not making a good move for it, unless they really forgive their poor move at Summer and bring the best winter sales in 4 months but i doubt so :/

They did for the NA Store during their own PSVita Promotion but they didnt for EU Store with the Summer Sales.

If you were from NA store, you could have get it for less than 23$ but for EU you can blame both SCEE and TKE for not making a good move for it, unless they really forgive their poor move at Summer and bring the best winter sales in 4 months but i doubt so :/

I feel sometimes SCEE don't try to discount prices. But I can't complain, I'm happy at least we get the option to buy the game.