"Grin and Bear it" Trophy question

Kaldunaa

6 minutes ago, GenoGi_32 said:

thanks everyone. And I assume this cant be done after finishing the story right?

It can be done after finishing the story, the only things that are missable are: Breaking and EnteringErrand BoyFriends With BenefitsGive to the Poor and Lending a Hand. But Lending a Hand has a workaround that might guarantee a fix for it after you complete the story. It's probably also better to do the bear attacks after the story because you'll have more health and more money to buy better ammo for weapons. 

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sergen said:

It can be done after finishing the story, the only things that are missable are: Breaking and EnteringErrand BoyFriends With BenefitsGive to the Poor and Lending a Hand. But Lending a Hand has a workaround that might guarantee a fix for it after you complete the story. It's probably also better to do the bear attacks after the story because you'll have more health and more money to buy better ammo for weapons. 

Thanks! and one more quick question, in one of the opt. honor mission which requires good honor rank 4, I have so far lowest rank and is there a possibility that I will miss that opt. honor mission? (in chapter 6)

1 minute ago, GenoGi_32 said:

Thanks! and one more quick question, in one of the opt. honor mission which requires good honor rank 4, I have so far lowest rank and is there a possibility that I will miss that opt. honor mission? (in chapter 6)

I believe the point of no return for doing that mission in Chapter 6 will be when you complete the mission named "Red Dead Redemption", otherwise you'll always have the opportunity to increase your honor rank then find the optional honor missions that require a high honor rank. In chapter 6 you get the opportunity to have a full honor rank and I believe the best way to achieve a good rank is to catch fish but throw them back into the water and you'll gain points from doing that. Personally I always kept my honor high throughout the story because I was aware of the optional honor missions. 

• Like 1