Offline money glitch fixed?

tjoe1bkhjtqxm

I am (spoiler about main story) 

Spoiler

Already playing with John, I miss just two missions before starting Epilogue II

And I've tried this money glitch (used plenty times already at the beginning of the game) and seems to me it's not working anymore, maybe because of the new updates for the online game:

https://youtu.be/cEXo6eOEI24

8 hours ago, HusKyCode said:

Once you finish the epilogue, you will receive $20k which should be more than enough for your post-game cleanup.

yah but playing 2 epilogues broke sucks, i rushed through all of it. 

9 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I am (spoiler about main story) 

Reveal hidden contents

Already playing with John, I miss just two missions before starting Epilogue II

And I've tried this money glitch (used plenty times already at the beginning of the game) and seems to me it's not working anymore, maybe because of the new updates for the online game:

https://youtu.be/cEXo6eOEI24

the gold glitch stops working at the epilogue anyways so i guess it doesnt matter much that its patched. if you have the disc you could always just delete the game and re install it and cancel the update i suppose

im about 96% complete with everything and ive been staying around 18k steadily so you should be ok. i had 100k saved so it sucked losing that. ive spent a good maybe 4k because i had to do all the robbery challenges and my bounties went enormously high. other then that there isnt much, i had bought at least half the clothes already and legend items so those are cash sucks. and usually poitions for deadeye i buy about 30 at a time. havent needed to much more of anything else. ive tried every glitch to try to get the duplication to work and it all seems patched or broke after epilogue

Edited by melodicmizery