Boostable?

DeMz90

34 minutes ago, xAaron91 said:

How do you know? I haven't had any trophy unlock bar tutorial. I just won one ranked game and lost one arena and the trophy says just to play?

because on the pc version I have everything done, only the tutorial counts, the rest only from online matches or arena

Did someone find a solution for "Blitz" that works in private matches and could share it here?

Played 5-6 cards private and in casual matches a few times allready and nothing happens.

Same goes for the trophy to "destroy a unit with zeal before it´s triggered". tryed the trap card from scoiatel a few times on

2 different zeal units and it does not work. same goes with destroying it simply the turn after it was played.

Both trophies got earned by a few players allready, there must be something to get them.

Edited by OWALegend

1 hour ago, OWALegend said:

Did someone find a solution for "Blitz" that works in private matches and could share it here?

Played 5-6 cards private and in casual matches a few times allready and nothing happens.

Same goes for the trophy to "destroy a unit with zeal before it´s triggered". tryed the trap card from scoiatel a few times on

2 different zeal units and it does not work. same goes with destroying it simply the turn after it was played.

I got mine on the first try in a regular game and my friend got his to pop on the first try in our private match. Simply play scoiatel and the leader that lets you replay a special card. Put Last wish, dandelion poet in your deck. Play dandelion poet, last wish, what you get from last wish, use leader ability on last wish and play the card from last wish. That should get you the trophy aswell.

We are trying to get the kill a zeal unit one right now, will edit if we find a way to get it.

Edited by Windex-Qc-
  • Like 3

Played exactly that combo yesterday in a private match and it did not work.

Tried it again and now the trophy pops up.. Ok. Thanks.. nevermind..  :D

Now i need a solution for that zeal thing. Makes no sense to me that it does not come after the zeal unit dies to my trap.

edit: yesterday with the 3 gb patch allready*

Edited by OWALegend