Demigod Popped and I'm only level 9 ...

CrimsonFalzar

So just finished chapter 2 and I decided to kill my father well... after the spartan attacked me I managed to push him off the ledge and he fell to his death I started running to the quest objective and demigod just popped. My thoughts were "was that for pushing someone off a ledge?" I don't really look at trophies before I play a game normally enjoy it more. 

Anyone else have this happen to them? 

Edited by ChastityFail

16 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

Would you mind making your trophies public so we can see? I mean, it's not that I don't believe you, it's that i've never heard of this happen and want to know in between what trophies you got it and so on.

They are? as far as I know they are?

Tho the only other trophies I have are the story trophies chapter 1 and 2, and putting a legendary shipmate on my ship from uplay rewards. 

16 hours ago, linkdevivo said:

Ouch. Busted?

I never bought it as far as I know it doesnt work with the current frameware of the ps4.

Didn't look to further into it tbh.

Edited by ChastityFail

7 hours ago, ChastityFail said:

They are? as far as I know they are?

Tho the only other trophies I have are the story trophies chapter 1 and 2, and putting a legendary shipmate on my ship from uplay rewards. 

I never bought it as far as I know it doesnt work with the current frameware of the ps4.

Didn't look to further into it tbh.

Your profile is set to private,no one can view your trophy lists.