Is This Still Playable?

Con2404

I put off playing this when it first came out because of the issues (dead zone and freezing on white screen during the last mission.) So is it still playable, or are there ways around the issues (I heard something about having a certain weapon loadout somehow helps with the white screen issue.)

I don't recall my game having issues around the time that it launched, sorry to hear that you had to deal with some dumb game-breaking bugs. I had a smooth experience, and I'm sure you will be fine to finish it now with the patches. Best of wishes!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/1/2019 at 3:32 PM, TAgdeKING said:

apart from the counter of the ‘distract 25 enemies with rocks’ trophy.. took me at least 35 enemies, but got it eventually

It was the same exact way on PS3. It unlocked eventually, but took way more than 25 times. Just keep at it till it pops.

In response to the OP, the only issue I’ve noticed is that the frame rate isn’t steady at 30FPS. Here and there, it can chug a bit, dropping to maybe 20FPS, maybe slightly less. I’m playing on a PS4 Slim. Only thing different between a Fat/Slim model and a Pro is that the Pro plays the game at 1440p, while the other two play at 1080p. Both are locked at 30FPS, and while the resolution  is higher, there hasn’t been hardly anything else has been done to the game. Shading is still pretty bad, as is some of the foliage. Mountainside textures are quite blurry too.

• 1 year later...