Any good places to farm chaos points?

Taliesin_2943

Well I did figure out that the dick bases ( the ones with military ships) give a fair amount cause you can also destroy a all the ships but I finally hit lvl 14 only took couple hours flying in attack helicopter. Oh also airports are good cause u can still anger the black hand and get endless attack vehicles after you so aslong as u can survive ull be getting chaos for every vehicle u destroy

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to quickly respawn those red stuff? I tried fast traveling to far away area and come back and it does not work. I tried restarting the game and it also didn’t work. The only way I know is to go around the whole map (which takes a long time). Anyone knows a faster method? 

3 hours ago, LKY616 said:

Is there a way to quickly respawn those red stuff? I tried fast traveling to far away area and come back and it does not work. I tried restarting the game and it also didn’t work. The only way I know is to go around the whole map (which takes a long time). Anyone knows a faster method? 

Nope there ain't best way is just use the infinite respawn area i used and try to survive as long as possible for the bigger xp targets.

If you haven't claimed all the regions left and you still have front lines, you can stand at areas where your allies are fighting and your chaos will go up very slowly. I left my console on for 8 hours and I went from chaos 10 to 11 and a half. Its very slow but if you are playing through and dont mind leaving your console on for a night then it can help a bit. I have also found that areas with a long line of fire (for example when you liberate the first area at the start of the game) yield more chaos points.

Edited by TheInfamousPaul

• 4 weeks later...